1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India to launch 1.6 diesel very soon

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by cartoos, Oct 5, 2010.

1. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Cool down my friends ....
  2. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Bala,

Yen intha kobam Fiat mela, yethavathu prechanai un vandiyle(Why are you angry with Fiat, any problems in your car). Sorry for being offtopic.

Cartoos, Bala cooldown ya.
  3. cartoos

cartoos

New Delhi
    Naren, I am not at all angry but there is a limit to bashing and some reasons also.
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @TFIans- First of all, let me tell all of you that we all love Fiat and that's why we are here. But, we have started talking negative about Fiat ourselves.
    Yes, it hurts to read negative about Fiat and especially when it comes from a Fiat family member.

Now, you people known better than me that Dr. Bala is a hardcore fiat fan. Labeling him as a fiat basher is a bit harsh.

You want to see a Fiat basher, visit teamBHP and see the posts of this person(I guess I don't need to name him even). Look for the Linea T-Jet thread starter, open his profile and see a list of threads started by him.
    You will know why he is like this if you visit one thread he started on "sunshine hyundai" :lol:
  5. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    PaddleShifter: LOL and TRUE. I enjoyed yesterday's drama in TB. ::V

Linea 1.6 is a distant dream. Lets pray that T-Jet succeeds and FIAT India grows!
  6. cartoos

cartoos

New Delhi
    Paddleshifter, Who know better than me, I have been given as many as infractions as possible by GTO and is still under that. Even I have done what you people can't dare to do. Lets not talk about it here.
    As I have said earlier, This Sidindica is one mental case to be refered to Agra mental Hospital.
    Anyway kindly put link of yesterdays drama here, at least want to see.
  7. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Cartoos - I have PMed you the drama so that we dont go OT here.
  8. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    There are rumors that Cruze 2.0 will be replaced with Fiat MJD (Not sure if it is 1.6 or 2.0 VGT/Twin Turbo) with increased power and efficiency. One thing is sure GM is going to replace the 2.0 engine and launch a new version.

Even Suzuki has bought a license to use the 1.6 MJD instead of 1.6 TDI to use in 2013 (Link http://www.autoplugged.com/news-and...-1-6-multijet-engines-from-fiat-for-2013-car/)

As a matter of fact, FIAT is minting money with engine business (FPT) and they are happy with that.

Not sure when we can see Linea having 1.6 MJD :)
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
  9. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    if there is a latest version of 1.6 MJD churning out 120-140 bhp and if fiat is not brining it in, i will plan to import and transplant the engine in my linea, provided it fits in budget and technically feasible.
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12