1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India: Taking feedbacks and doing surveys

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by sk16, May 25, 2013.

1. sk16

sk16 Amatore

New Delhi, India
    Has anybody been approached recently by people from Fiat India, Pune ??

I got this call from an executive from Pune, from Fiat a few days back asking for an appointment so that he can visit me for a short survey. Basically, to take a feedback on my experience with the car so far, with the service centre, the showroom, and my grievances. It sounded weird at first as the executive told me that he has come in from Pune to Delhi specially for this job only. But then I believed him when he tried to work around his jobs in order to meet me. Also, he rescheduled his travel itinerary and took a late flight back to Pune to accommodate my appointment. Well, he could be lying also, but truthfulness showed as his cab driver called him atleast thrice to prompt him to leave soon or else he'll miss his flight while he was in my office.

He asked about almost everything regarding Linea MJD 1.3 Emotion, regarding Fiat, my experience with Kashyap Fiat(the dealer & FASS). Asked about suggestions to improve their sales, service, dealerships, their cars, build quality, etc. etc.

At the end I asked him, whether it was because I am a new customer that he has come to me, to which he said no, showing me the list of customers he had visited and the filled out forms which contained people who are Fiat owners since a long long time.

And in the end he gave me a gift from Fiat which was a black n red sling bag with Fiat written on it, which I must say is a very shoddy bag. One, that nobody old enough to drive a car would ever use. Not even a parent would give it to their child to use it for the purpose of going to tuition classes.

My point is... Did anybody get approached from Fiat in this manner ?? :confused:
    2 people like this.
  2. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    I got an SMS from FIAT to contact me through SMS for effective support. I don't know how effective this support will be & what kind of help they are looking for. After accepting their request I didn't get any reply.
    I know few of other FIAT owners also receive this SMS.
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I don't remember the exact date, but was approached by an executive from Fiat, Mumbai couple of months back. He came to my workplace to meet me in person. He enquired about the car, buying experience and service related feed back. Never heard any similar approach on TFI atleast, until now.

I haven't received any sms yet, but just sent an sms for subscription and received a confirmation.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I did receive the SMS couple of days back and I subscribed.

You need to send 'START FIAT' to 9212148888.
    1 person likes this.
  5. sk16

sk16 Amatore

New Delhi, India
    I didn't get any sms neither did I subscribe for anything.
    Got a call straightaway. And the executive came to me just two days back.

How come ?? There must be more, I am sure.
    Maybe people have not posted it on TFI yet. But I feel, so many tfians, somebody must or should have posted something on the forum.
  6. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    A guy came to my house and took feedback a month ago. I asked him multiple times who sent him etc but he insisted that he was sent by FIAT. I was still doubtful and asked him for his ID card and Authorization document from FIAT. He was some 3rd party survey company and had a pesky auth letter from his own company.

I asked him for proof that FIAT sent him since none of his forms mentioned anything about FIAT. He showed me a bundle of papers that had details of all FIAT owners in Hyderabad. I turned around a few pages in the bundle and saw there were details of other car owners too. That's when i figured out this was some Market feedback exercise. Later when he opened his bag i noticed something that read JD Power. So this guy was surveying for JD Power.

Got a call after a few days asking if someone visited to collect feedback. I didn't give the lady a straight answer that someone came but started to pester her about whom they were collecting feedback for. When she said it was confidential i gave her good peace of mind for calling me. She was helpless and dropped the call. :)
  7. even i got a message from the same no. subscribed for it... Subscription confirmed... but nothing after that
  8. raj29

raj29 Superiore

I dint get a message but i got a call from FIAT India (Mumbai) asking feedback on recent visit to Vecto Motors for service.

The first question was, "is this second visit to the service center for the same issue?"

The rep asked few questions about service satisfaction, interaction, time taken, cleanliness etc.
  9. sk16

sk16 Amatore

New Delhi, India
    The guy who came to me was from Fiat for sure because I checked his ID and the papers that he had with him.
    Weird this is.