1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India small car to take on Alto

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Jun 30, 2010.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    I think technically it is correct.

The JV of TATA-FIAT is named FIAPL i.e. Fiat India Automobiles Private Limited.

FIAPL has joint facility at Ranjangaon , where both FIAT and TATA cars are made. So , all the FIAT cars produced are produced under this JV , i.e. FIAPL.

TATA Motors , the individual entity, can safely claim FIAPL as its subsidiary. And so can FIAT S.p.A. ( global FIAT parent company)

TATA Motors is not claiming FIAT as its subsidiary . It is claiming FIAPL as its subsidiary.

I hope things are clearer now.

Gurjinder.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Where did you see that. Normally Tata mentions this for Concorde Motors, dealership and service center. Not for Fiat?
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Ravi Saheb, this stickers i have seen on the Linea posing at the delivery to jeshua, in the Introduction forum, Heyya Title.
  4. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    with so many suggestions and expectations, Fiat just needs to act thick and fast. commitment is lacking from Fiat. they need to address all issues quickly. launch their cars internationally. if the Palio is to be brought in india, it shud come in july when it is launched in brazil.
  5. maverick

maverick Amatore

Heard from a reliable source that TASS have started sending people to FIAT for training. Are we going to see Fiat's small car any time soon?
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think it is scheduled for 2012 launch. But i heard the testing in Indian condition is started.
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Seems to be a photochop of the Fiat Bravo
  8. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Ughh!! :shocked
    This is some idiots Photoshop work. Not worthy of being called a Fiat design.