1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India small car to take on Alto

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    The car looks fantastic, hope they price it well might be lesser than the Alto and Spark, ofcourse if the dealer says that there is a waiting period for the car, sure FIAT will sell more cars, i was in dubai last week, Amazed to see that FIAT is entering the GULF Market nearly after 30 years, and they are offering Test drive of the Bravo in the Dubai Mall. Also saw Adv on Kuwait road saying FIAT COMING SOON.
  2. The first pic is of a 2 door hatch and the second one has 4 doors :confused
  3. redtux

redtux

Trivandrum
    Nice car.!! Though the front grill has some resemblance to old i10.
    Pull-type door handle.. hmm..

Now give it puny tyres, thinnest sheet metal, to get high FE and service intervals every other week :).
  4. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    I agree the waitlist figures give a demand effect. Infact they should display the car all over the country and collect bookings and create the waiting list magic feeling.
    The design is just perfect IMO with the right curves and staight lines. I feel Iwant to buy one already ::T

abdul
  5. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Why are we all getting so excited? It's just a projection / artist's rendering of what the car will look like. They made a combo of the 500 & Panda IMO to get the look for this car although the front looks a lot like the A-Star.

I would say hold the excitement till the real car comes out. Fiat rarely get's it's designs wrong although they did manage to design the Multipla and the current Uno which are pretty quirky looking cars.

The 900 cc Twin Air engine seems difficult to accept in this segment. It's a pretty expensive piece of machine and I don't know if Fiat can bring that engine in this price range.
  6. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai
    +1 to that, like i said earlier in my post, it is just a rendition. No official details as well as any spy shots are available till date.
    As far as the looks are concerned, it is a Fantastic looking Car. For god sake it is 1000 times better looking then the Ugly Duckling A-Star ::D
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Right said, we are just talking but dont have any spy pictures or the testing of cars done on Indian roads, I agree with Jumu also that they should display the car with all the dealers and should say that there is a waiting period for the Italian beauty, believe me the bookings of the cars will sell like a hot pan cake,
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: ndtv car and bike show about fiat small car

Thanks Justin for sharing video.

Small car will be fiat's do or die situation for India.
  9. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Re: ndtv car and bike show about fiat small car

Video seems to be very old one,

New models from Fiat coming soon 02:01 at 7:30 AM, October 27, 2009