1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India site hacked??

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by vivek_lko, Oct 23, 2011.

1. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    Just chk wht the hackerz have have written
    "Again Hacked lolz.... You forgot to change your Passes =D, What kind of Security experts you hired for your website. Lol! Btw My Cause is to raise voice of THE KASHMIR. You removed my page thats why i placed it again =) HAPPY NEW YEAR TO KASHMIRIS FROM THE PAK FALCONS TEAM"
    untitled.jpg
    We all know that "Guyz at Fiat is lazy in marketing their cars,its only due to a group of enthusiasts,Fiat still exist in India.This clearly shows fiat will never learn from mistakes,they keep on doing the same,whatever happens"
  2. Almost 10 hours since i saw this thing first up in the morning and it still ruling the show there on the homepage. Called up their toll free number and updated about it.

But really sad to know this, I mean how long or what stops Fiat India to take immediate action?? with a launch tomorrow i mean for sure there could be many hits to the website. First of all quality of Fiat are nothing but being perceived as a joke, and here one more unnecessary item adding to it. Did emailers to Mangesh and Co, got any response??

WAKE UP FIAT:mad:
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    May be Fiat will be busy for the launch :). No time to act for this.
  4. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    At least this time they are faster to act... The links have been removed from the site.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Yes it's gone now. But only time will tell whether they've learnt the lesson( This is the second time , that too I believe from same group).
    On the other hand, I feel constant pestering by team fiat members might have had a role in Fiat acting "Fast" this time.. what say?

ALL Izz Well :)
  6. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    Good to see it corrected now.
    1 person likes this.
  7. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    Fiat website again hacked by the same team.Quoted below is wht they said in the site.
    "Sunday, Sunday and Sunday all the hacks were done on Sunday =D Should i call it Laziness? lol! still you didn't changed your password. How idiots you are lol! Btw Same cause of Freedom of Kashmir. I won't have any personal fight with fiat. Fiat is one of the most visited website of india so i choose it again and again. =P" untitled.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
  8. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida

That should be used by FIAT for +ve gains :) .

i wish we could bribe the hacker to load the correct "punto specs" in the following link instead of the current "linea specs" in the Punto page :( :
    Fiat 2012

inspite of calling the customer care and also writing on FB these guys have not taken any action since yesterday :(.
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
  9. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    Good to see that its corrected now,so lets wait for next Sunday,to get this thread active again.:mischievous
  10. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune