1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT India Sales

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Tushar Mishra

Tushar Mishra Novizio

Kundli, Sonepat
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Any idea on what discounts are going on right now in your city. I am going to visit few showrooms this weekend here in Delhi/NCR hoping for a good deal as year end approaches.

2. bibin

bibin Regolare

fiat + jeep sales in Oct

well done FCA , Now you are not the least sold car company in India.

Tushar Mishra and pdash like this.
  3. DEEPFOREZT

DEEPFOREZT Novizio

DELHI NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    i suggests you wait a couple of months to see how things are going to shape up. If rumours are to be believed then Fiat will shut down its current line of products as they want to fully focus on jeep compass. can't blame them as punto or linea is no more a crowd puller. of the total sales happened last month 90% of them were jeep compass. nobody expected compass to perform the way it is doing now. Fiat officials have already confirmed their future focus is compass rather than other cars currently offered in india. if FCA goes the GM way to finish of their inventory,then you can expect a great amount of discounts for sure. anyway let us know how your showroom experience goes.

Tushar Mishra likes this.
  4. Krunal Bhatt

Krunal Bhatt Amatore

Ahmedabad
    Punto Evo 1.3
    90 - Puntos(Evo + Pure + Avventura)
    33 - Lineas
    ---
    123 "Grand" Total

2455 Compass

limraj likes this.
  5. amitshedha

amitshedha Amatore

I guess it is end of the road for punto-linea. With renegade coming next, don't think punto or linea will be produced from 2018 onwards. Maybe if dealer network improves and jeeps get good response, FCA might bring Argo and its sedan version in 2019 or so.

6. DEEPFOREZT

DEEPFOREZT Novizio

DELHI NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    FIAT india is dead. it's only a matter of time before they shift the entire focus onto compass and discard other models. it's a shame, but we have to live with it. jeep compass is not even an original FIAT product. there is nothing italian about the compass. may be the multi jet engine belongs to fiat. don't know for sure. Punto and linea were good cars. solid built and very fun to drive. every other car in those segments wont even come close to these. but you have no one apart from FIAt to blame for this disaster.

7. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Why can't Punto n Linea coexist with Argo. Fiat India must be a real dud if they can't sell these beautiful cars. I will never buy a FCA product if Fiat phases out Punto n Linea.

8. DEEPFOREZT

DEEPFOREZT Novizio

DELHI NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    just look at the sales figures and tell me from a company's point of view is it worth running punto and linea.make no mistake they are the best in their class. but if the consumers doesnt go for it what's the point of producing them. meanwhile compass is raking up sales.
    Fiat is yet to make an official statement on the launch of the Argo in India.car has been designed and developed in Brazil for the Latin American market.
    if at all it comes to the indian market then India-spec version is likely to share its engines with the Punto hatchback and is likely to get a 1.3-litre MJD diesel. so what's new in it? Punto is light years ahead in terms of styling. from FIAT'S point of view it doesnt make sense. if they can't sell linea or punto then argo won't do much. look at urban cross. its an excellent car or a compact crossover. but no sales.Fiat India has confirmed that there will not be any new product launches in the future. but when asked the current CEO kevin has denied the news though he did say vaguely that there is no new product launch. sad, but inevitable.

Raj_pol and pabhishek like this.
  9. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

I was seriously thinking of buying an Urban Cross. Feeling so confused what to do now. Can't imagine myself driving any other car. I hope n pray they just continue with the current line up.

I hope Jeep products doesn't face the situation in future.

10. Shahnawaz Shaikh

Shahnawaz Shaikh Timido

Pune
    Linea 1.3
    Unfortunately, the writing's on the wall and rightly said DEEPFOREZT! It's real sad though..:drowning: