1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT India Sales

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Alone

Alone Amatore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    But fca is last to even update the new price list. Seems not interested in car business

Abhi6729 likes this.
  2. lakshminandan

lakshminandan Amatore

assam
    Linea 1.3
    Yeah FCA as well as the dealers should try to squeeze a bit of Puntos and Lineas along with Compass( those who went to showroom but constrained by budget). This will keep the FIAT brand alive untill the all new Fiats arrive . FCA should not pull the plug off the FIAT brand in India. It is always difficult to make a re-entry into the market beacause a negative image of an inconsistent brand is created.

3. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Fiat is absolutely critical for Compass success. They will be fools if they stopFiat brand. They already have lots of negative vibes about their launch and forget attitudes.

4. Alone

Alone Amatore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I checked the sales data for all brand for May 2016, May 2017,June 2017. (due to copyright issues I couldnot post the samehere).

In May 2017 Linea sold 58 and in June 2017 only 39. With this type of sales fig. FIAT will 100% not able to continue beyond 2018(Excluding JEEP brand).

Seems FIAT India = Suicide

With some wonderful and best products in hand still FIAT doesnot care about own sales /customers. Even after 13 days of GST FIAT still failed to update the pricelist.

FIAT sucks.

prashantgupta84 likes this.
  5. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

^^lol.
    Don't comment as above the fan boys will surely bombard with comments where FCA CEO would've never defended the brand.
    My friend is looking for a proper petrol sedan and he is also my car polling partner,he is very much impressed with Punto built and ride quality.
    I asked him to check tjet,leave the price list 14 days past still no test drive in spite of visiting showroom 2 times and from past 3 days not even picking up the call.
    If this kind of dealer gets the jeep dealership then I can't even imagine what is waiting for those poor souls Who is going to plonk 18+ lacs.

Alone likes this.
  6. Alone

Alone Amatore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    After a lot thinking and two test drive I selected tjet as my next car. But after waiting for 13 days post gst and seeing the 2017 sales data for fiat decided no more fiat and booked rapid 1.6 mt.

See how fiat loose the customer base.

vista7155 and Abhi6729 like this.
  7. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

If you love tjet and are still buying the rapid....its a sad situation.
    Rapid doesn't sell too well either and skoda service is more expensive.

cassini, Bala, prabhjot and 1 other person like this.
  8. Alone

Alone Amatore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Ichimaru,

Yes, sad indeed! But As per the recent sales data to believe FIAT soon have to close ...very soon. Radip sold around 800+ in last may and June where as Linea sold 51 and 39 !!!!

The service cost wise both are same. In bangalore now a days I look for a TJET for last 2 months and found none. Whereas Rapid is common.

FIAT loosing it's market due to it's own management not product.

RIP FIAT.

9. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

@Alone

The new JEEPs

ARE

the all-new Fiats! Engines, transimissions, platform, factory, manufacturing WCM standards+robots etc, build quality+safety etc. Just 'American' styling or 'top hat', that is all, and 4x4 setup.

Now is the very time to buy say the FIAT Linea, since service+spares+dealers quantity and quality will be better assured since Jeep will deliver the financial goods for dealers in a way the FIAT has not and imo WILL not be able to do.

Win(steals of a good car: Linea 125s etc)-win(better new dealers' business case+quality under Jeep-MOPAR standards.)

imo, VW Group-Skoda have a far dodgier future in india, including many of their already much-closed-down and reduced+loss-making etc delares and service centres imo, for the next few years than fca (whether FIAT or Jeep or rather: both, since the delares and service centres are mostly commonized!)

10. rusticnomad

rusticnomad Amatore

Indore
    Linea T-Jet
    @prabhjot - wonder why fiat-india shows no pricing on site post gst. All stock over for all cars?