1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT India Sales

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Feb 5, 2015.

1. kinetic

kinetic Amatore

mh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Enquired with 3 dealers in different cities to get a quote for 125S. None of them quoting ex-showroom under 10L. The Fiat website is showing the price well below 10L for all the respective cities. One of them adjusted the ex-showroom price to 10L+1k when I insisted, but not even ready reduce a rupee below 10L. Are the dealers upto some mischief?

2. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Esperto

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Seems so. Or maybe they want to get rid with the older stock first. The price revision applies to cars manufactured 5th Jan onwards. In any case they should throw good discounts to make up with the revised prices.

kishorekrs likes this.
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

There was zero production in fiat factory,in the month of December,as per TOI
    What for the workers would have been paid?

Revv likes this.
  4. limraj

limraj Esperto

Trivandrum / Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    You should send a mail to FIAT with the quotes from the dealers. Thing would resolve very soon.

kinetic and kishorekrs like this.
  5. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

No dealer want to go in loss(already they are in hefty loss) and suffering due to very low sale and top of it this price cut.
    I don't know what FCA smoking while taking this decision better they would have done in april as it would have been very much sense for new financial year.
    Dealer will not reduce the price until old stocks are cleared or FCA credit the old ex showroom difference money.
    @kinetic better wait for few more days and take fresh quote or as directed by others contact FCA.
    As FCA released the official press statement there should be volunteer price decrease from dealer but as i mentioned,situation is worse to adapt.

kinetic likes this.
  6. Revv

Revv Amatore

Chinchwadgaon Pune
    Linea 1.4
    I guess they get paid for assembling engines ;)

Raj_pol and Bala like this.
  7. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

There will be no Fiats offered, guys, the economy and the car business is screwed further, to add to to all the pre-existing non-MS/HY/Mahindra issues that Fiat already had (like Ford, VW, Skoda, Chevy and Nissan): all Jeep (by end-2018), and mostly exports thereof, plus sharing with Tata's new Ranjangaon-made Suv-s.

There's NO business case for any further Fiats. Sad, but true.

The Jeep+Fiat combined service centres plus the new small thrid-party official service workshops means that there'll be no service coverage or quality woes in most cities and towns covered (around 55-60 at the most.)

8. Tamil

Tamil Timido

Coimbatore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I've decided to upgrade from Figo D 2011 to Linea (t-jet mostly, but still may change), by MAR/APR this year.
    But your statement makes me think. :(

prabhjot likes this.
  9. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

Classics will be/will-have-been the Punto and esp the Linea. Given the service and spares coverage (thanks to Jeep and the third party new Fiat workshops, in some places, as a supplement) there's more not less reason to buy the Linea t-jet (say): unbelievable vfm today AND the Palio or Fiat 1100 'future classic' status assured as well, with the new Jeep-s 'in the family' too.

:(...;)....:cool:...:happy: is the smiley rendition of this prospective, future-anterior pov!

@Tamil

Tamil likes this.
  10. Barani

Barani Amatore

SG / Coimbatore
    Linea T-Jet
    @prabhjot
    Unable to get your message. What is your speculation or prediction for FIAT