1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT India Sales

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Feb 5, 2015.

1. bibin

bibin Regolare

kochi
    yes .......now the biggest irony here is that the largest selling diesel car in India (WORST LOOKING SWIFT DZ IRE) will have two major components from Fiat.

1) the precious Fiat multi jet diesel engine.

2) AMT technology developed by Fiat-owned Magneti Marelli.

So every Diesel swift Dzire AMT sold is as good as a new fiat being sold.
  2. gpunto75

gpunto75 Amatore

Nasik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    December car sales
    Punto and avventura : 664
    Linea : 128
    Punto and avventura split numbers still unavailable. But is an improvement from November numbers. We can hope at least 50 Avvys in these lot. Not too many on tfi though.. Don't know whether fiat offers of 1.5 lakh discount reached the common buyer. I was surprised to see an ad of 1 lakh discount on avventura this week for 2015 models in a leading marathi news paper of atleast quarter page size. This was really good approach, since it's just a 2nd or 3rd advertisement in almost 3 years. Even though the Newspaper adds show showroom names, but some of them are closed now.
    Punto pure this month won't be a scheduled production and is just a clearance sale. Ex showroom price of active diesel of say anything around 4.25 to 4.4 lakhs might create an interest for pure.
    And Abarth Punto, Avvy, Evo really deserved 6 airbags, DRLs, engine start-stop button and RP camera in at least top model. Hope fiat brings in these updates this year.
    Counter sales of genuine spares is one more desire. Fiat shall start this as an experiment of one year or so to start with, (against their fear or policy whatever they say) and surely it will do miracles to their service reputation.
    Or start an FCA website for official online sales of all parts.
    Fiat always had linea and punto here to go and reach class and mass together. They don't need Jeeps or 500's to prove their ability or excellence. Just need a revised approach to keep common Joe interested, and serve what sells. FCA, wish you a MSIL and hyundaish mind-set for 2016.
    P.S. we know fiat, you're more bothered about your engines rather than your cars.
    bharath, vista7155, dadasaheb and 2 others like this.
  3. i_mysterious1

i_mysterious1 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Cannot agree more Bibin!
  4. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @bibin if ur idea is what Fiat is thinking , Fiat should stop selling cars in India.
    If Fiat sells 1000 cars a month , it sells 5000 engines a month then why sell cars which has much more overhead expense??????
    gpunto75 likes this.
  5. bibin

bibin Regolare

kochi
    No I Dont want fiat to think like me then we fiat users will suffer but Dont you think some body seating in FCA head quarters is thinking on my lines?
    vista7155 and gpunto75 like this.
  6. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @gpunto75,rather I see MSIL following fiat mindset, eg. Scross, a well built, made for India, safe & powerful product is offered & within a quarter year, prices have been slashed by Rs 2L .

And the day fiat accepts MSIL or Hyundai mindset, I will start disliking them, MSIL or Hyundaish mindset means compromise the built quality & safety profile.
  7. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Indore
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
  8. gpunto75

gpunto75 Amatore

Nasik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hopeless numbers. Don't know what's their target numbers, 100 or 200 per month?
    Really can't predict where they are heading to.
    Hope they stay here till they make profits from mjd.
  9. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    I think it's time for fiat to shoot themselves in the head....
    prabhjot and asimpleson like this.
  10. gpunto75

gpunto75 Amatore

Nasik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    New tag line

Fiat India : Andhera kaayam rahe...!