1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT India Sales

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Feb 5, 2015.

1. KKAUL

KKAUL Amatore

delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    There will be no end to this discussion.
    I thought a lot to share some facts (vendor reports,FCA responsible people remarks) but then decided against it as it will be unfair.

But be rest assured High speed driving is possible for long stretches only in night since we do not have night vision speed camera so popular.With no offence My total driving on diesel with different systems is much much more than what you mentioned (leave aside petrol) and there are phenomena which you might not have experienced by now but will surely experience only in FUEL Injection system and turbo during your coming periods. Since you are an keen observer you will be able to gauge what I am talking is not in air but seen,experienced and have then jotted down .There are several situations where the earlier VW engine so called old tech won't hesitate but MJD will give up.My appetite for high speed driving has gone down with age and responsibility towards family otherwise I could show you some bery fine details.
    I accept all your comments in positive note and please let the thread be on its track for what it was meant to be.
    Raaz likes this.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    @KKAUL, bro please refrain from making remarks like 'your new found love'. Love what? the ford or figo... o_O
    If someone says he finds it a more practical option, please don't go about beating that company. And I may be biased at times but only so far as to make personal buying decisions, but not so much as to not be open to suggestions from others. Anyways, my point was that all technology apart, I found the Figo D a more suitable vehicle for Mumbai roads. Why beat that company, not that I care even if you beat any company on earth, but think!

And I am surprised that you take every statement soo very seriously. Fine analysis of everything is welcome. But sometimes you should understand that no matter how much you try to go into detail, certain aspects people have their own opinions and that rule while making decisions or suggesting others. Like Polo TDI will remain slightly old tech, no matter how much you try deliberating that point about how equal it is or better. And MJD does offer more refinements and great bang for buck for a SDE at the given displacement. And emissions again are quite evident. So I will not buy any argument that TDI is better overall, if you consider all the fine aspects. And again for your information, in the market for a new car, only engine technology is not what one would look at, so yes Ford, Fiat and VW all cars will be considered by buyers depending on budget and taste and needs of that individual.

And as far as Bosch is concerned, it is a Fiat baby which they sold to Bosch for lack of funds, an obvious horrendous move in retrospect.
  3. KKAUL

KKAUL Amatore

delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @asimpleson

It was just a casual gesture not meant to offend you in any respect. Don't worry there would be absolutely minimal posting from my side there after on this forum as It would be very difficult for me to prove certain points without Proofs.
    So you people keep on discussing the theme of the topic

Bye
  4. Raaz

Raaz Amatore

Andhra Pradesh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Nope, thats wrong desision my friend. Forums are meant for discussions. If you or some other refrain, its a loss for the community. We are here for single cause, that is our love for automobiles. So, Peace and partcipate as usual. Have a great day guys...!!!
    Raj_pol, bharath and prabhjot like this.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - Please avoid any posts which is off-topic. Please do Report it, instead of responding, this will help all of us.
  6. shafeel

shafeel Timido

tanur
    Linea 1.3
    I am shafeel a proud owner of my linea multi jet actually I bought this on January 27th and now I have completed 36000 kms and I have completed 3 services I am completely happy with the service
  7. ASNM

ASNM Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    Fiat Nov15 sales 606 units (against last month's 764 units & 760 in Nov14)
    Source: Management Punditz

With Abarth launch I was hoping Fiat will get noticed & will help improve sales but it seems with every new launch, Fiat sales are only falling, this happened last year with updated Linea, Evo & Avventura launch and now with Abarth, very sad.
  8. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    It's not because of that, there are more products out there giving competition, people want variety,goodies and mileage

Besides there are two cars , people don't care how many varients, there are just two cars
    dadasaheb likes this.
  9. nibedk

nibedk Regolare

Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @adisrini1103 @ASNM. I guess all FIAT is trying to do now is clearing up the inventory with the dealers. The actual sales number might be a lot higher and these numbers are nothing but dispatches from the company. As the new head Kevin Flynn has been insisting since he joined is to make life of dealers a lot easier by helping them clearing the inventory lying in the stock yards first.

I may be completely wrong but I am seeing a lot more Evos/Avvys and FL Linea. So I guess its the stock lying in the stock yards which are being sold. Besides a lot of folks hold up on their car buying process during end of the year. Lets hope for the best. There is no other way for Fiat than going up from here.
    prabhjot likes this.
  10. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @ASNM 600 or 700 what difference does it makes? We have discussed the same to the bone - with the Linea and the Punto Fiat is not going to make new ground. They need an entirely new set of vehicles for them to reach some kind of sane numbers - I would say somewhere around 5000 a month is required.
    dadasaheb and nkrishnap like this.