1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT India Sales

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Vidhyashankar Kannan

Vidhyashankar Kannan Regolare

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Ha-ha. What consistency! So inspite of all our bickering, there is a teeny tiny market out there even if Fiat botches up its product releases. I shall go for a ride now in my S10 to show off before I see the 10000 numbers of the Creta :D
    Ganges and Amit Rox like this.
  2. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hope figures will reach 1000 at least from coming months. Reason: Abarth is getting launched today. Hence, Abarth Punto/Avvy and a small number of 595 will add to the total count. Be happy, they are going to stay in India with this figures. Taking 99% wrong decisions and doing 90% wrong things, still 3rd higest profitable auto company in India. What else you need.
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    FCA India, you have so belief in enthusiasts like us and happily selling only to the enthusiasts.Thank you very much. :D
    prabhjot, Vikrant Joshi and Tornado like this.
  4. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Built like a tank---not only our FIAT cars but also the monthly sales figure--practically unbreakable :banghead::banghead::banghead:
    bharath, Murphy_Fiat, SOOZ_P and 3 others like this.
  5. Vidhyashankar Kannan

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    And God help India's craze with the blings. I saw not one, not two, but three Cretas following one after another just out of the showroom! All three white with ribbons and bows. The Abarth gets released today?! Where's the news? the Ads? the fanfare?
  6. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    Is there something in the JV / arrangement with TATA and Suzuki that Fiat shall not advertise much about their cars, as they compete with the same engines in the same market. I find it extremely difficult to understand how Fiat can miss this when commoners like us feel the need. Even a small restaurant invests few thousands to create brochures and tag it along with the daily news paper. Am sure there is something that stops them from taking off from a marketing stand point. I am sure there are excellent marketing folks at Fiat as well.. but.. not sure what the idea is...
  7. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Fiat sales have grown....as much as 22 odd% over the same month last year. Have grown chunkily over the previous month too.

Progress? Obviously, perhaps NOT!:p
    Amit Rox likes this.
  8. Vidhyashankar Kannan

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @prabhjot : The beauty of statistics is that you can make it prove anything. 22% growth still leading to below 1000 cars is a skewed figure. But 22% increase for Maruti will be a real figure. So, progress? Nope. Just good ol enthusiasts who still believe in a brand for its core offering.
    PradeepM, Sujit508 and prabhjot like this.
  9. vigneshrace

vigneshrace Amatore

Chennai
    Any info on the sales figures for August?

I am expecting a little improvement in Punto's count as i am seeing many new Evos in Chennai!
  10. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Well not so much mate .

I guess the numbers are about 700 all put together.

Cheers,
    Pradeep.
    prabhjot likes this.