1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT India Sales

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Feb 5, 2015.

1. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

bangalore
    ^ no sorry.
    They assured car will be ready by next week and I hope this time it is true.
    They assured the delivery three times and missed the deadline so I am really worried about the quality of work they are going to do :nailbiting:
    prabhjot likes this.
  2. Deepak

Deepak Regolare

KA-30
    Bengaluru
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @vista7155 : don't hesitate to travel if there is a better place for servicing. I have seen people travelling to Salem FASS just to get a better service :)
    prabhjot likes this.
  3. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

bangalore
    ^ That is the reason i hate Fiat for giving us this kind of treatment and we deserve a better treatment and we have to run 100's of kilometres for a simple service.
    I have decided I will never touch a Fiat products in future, they are not just good to trust their acts in the industry and this is the reason they are in the last position and Will also continues in the same position.
  4. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @vista7155

From the sound of it this FASS deserves to go out of business, which if your sense is accurate, is indeed what is happening.

Sad, but such cases of chicken-or-egg ,

bad-sales-yet-adequate-ASS=pressure on dealer business

OR: adequate-sales-but-inadequate-ASS=presure on dealer business .....

is THE problem at the moment, and will remain so, until a hit model with high sales from Fiat comes along, which, as we agree, is at least 2 years away, if ever! :(

btw, Delhi NCR has I'd say at least 2 (out of 6?) dealers with: bad-sales-AND-very iffy-ASS
    Deepak likes this.
  5. bibin

bibin Regolare

kochi
    US Fiat Chrysler sales has touched 202,227 in a month first time since 2005 and similarly in Canada FCA remains the Market leader at 31,617 sales per month.

FCA is having a sales of 2.33 lakhs per month alone from North America and Canada

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/repo...uto-sales-hit-monthly-record/article24761962/
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 3, 2015 ---
    Hope in india , Fiat show better results.
    Hope in india , Fiat show better results.[/QUOTE]
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
    VIJENDRA SINGH likes this.
  6. Drive4freedom

Drive4freedom Novizio

Bangalore
    Everybody knows this harsh truth but just posting it for comparison
    The number of vehicle Fiat sells in a year, Maruti sells in just three days:eek:

'Maruti is the leading car manufacturer and that too by some distance. Fiat India's sales figures highlight the fact in a way that couldn't be more fascinating. Maruti Suzuki sold 1,170,702 in FY15 which comes to 3,207 units sold a day. Compare this to Fiat which sold just 10,380 vehicles in FY15 - a figure that will take MSIL just three days to reach'

Only respite for FIAT(face-saving indeed)
    13 models from three manufacturers use the same 1.3L multijet diesel engine from Fiat

' While the Fiat cars might not be setting the charts on fire, another Fiat product sure is firing up a lot of successful models in India. Fiat's 1.3 litre multijet diesel engine is doing duty in nearly 13 models including the second highest selling car Swift Dzire/Swift in India, from three manufacturers including Fiat itself '
  7. bibin

bibin Regolare

kochi
    @Drive4freedom

the truth is harsh but in global perspective what fiat sells globally in a year across europe, americas , latin america and others , suzuki is no where near the mark and the major chunk of revenue for Fiat in India is from engine sales and royalty payment received and they are profitable in FY-14 with 216 crores, in spite of selling cars for whole year which equates to 3 days of sales of MSIL.

http://www.rushlane.com/profit-loss-car-companies-india-12137447.html
    jackharrisw likes this.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Thats absolutely true @bibin. FIAT India who sales cars is different company than the company who sales FIAT Engines read FPT.
  9. Sailer_Punter

Sailer_Punter Amatore

Bangalore
  10. Vidhyashankar Kannan

Vidhyashankar Kannan Regolare

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Whether the economy is up or down, consistent sales by Fiat. Weird!
    prabhjot and Rama like this.