1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT India Sales

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Revv

Revv Amatore

Chinchwad, Pune
    Chinchwadgaon Pune
    Linea 1.4
    One of the dealership I visited here in Pune sold about 15 on the occasion of Gudhipadava alone. About 4 were Avventuras. I wonder how many Fiat's are sold in Pune and Bangalore as compared to whole India.
    prabhjot likes this.
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hope so Fiat root themselves stron in India
  3. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Folks ,
    Fact which we all know strongly at the bottom of our hearts is that FIAT will never make decent numbers. They do have potential however they are too lazy as they are anyways getting easy money from the engines. As far as I see the lethargic attitude would continue and let's not expect miracles here. Let's enjoy the drive and quality what they offer and ignore the sales charts.
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    And also hope @PradeepM that they are always in green enough to continue India operations. What say :)
    PradeepM likes this.
  5. Vidhyashankar Kannan

Vidhyashankar Kannan Regolare

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    As long as Maruti sells, Fiat will be in the black. So no worries. I saw the service center in Hyderabad last week. It was full of Palios and Palio Styles and GPs and lineas from long ago. Cheerful mechanics all around. That's good enough for us.
    prabhjot likes this.
  6. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Cool metaphor. My perennial question can then be phrased thus: is the seed hearty, the fertilizer strong, the water and sunshine ample in what is....very very barren soil for this sort of plant. Like growing Apples in Vidarbha. Or mangoes in Rajasthan. :p;)

The next-up 'Jeep' seeds can easily manage it, imo, but the 'Fiat' one....?

You're probably right: they'll hang in there for a long while yet, a t-jet here and an amt there?, and then make bigger, better moves with the all-new b-suv, new Linea-replacement, all-new Punto....only in 2016/2017. Meanwhile, focus for FCA India: Jeep, it would seem.:watching:
    bharath, PradeepM and sandipan_r15 like this.
  7. Vidhyashankar Kannan

Vidhyashankar Kannan Regolare

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    I just saw the figures and couldn't believe it. 12000+ i20s sold in Mar15. :confused: What is it that makes this car sell so well?
  8. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Perhaps, there aren't much intelligent people out in the world than the FIATians. :banghead:
  9. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Looks, gadgets, advertisements, very strong & reliable after sales support.
    bharath likes this.
  10. kgramesh

kgramesh Amatore

Palakkad, KL
    Linea T-Jet
    Because it's a Hyundai.It's as simple as that.
    prabhjot likes this.