1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT India Sales

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Feb 5, 2015.

1. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    By shut shop i did not literately mean shut it.....I am a hardcore FIAT Fan.....My experience post split with TATA has been exceptional with FIAT. Whenever i go to FIAT service center i feel like i am getting a royal treatment.....they go out of the way to solve your problem. My only concern is we have infra in terms of Dealerships and service center in place....great products...but some how FIAT is not able to capitalize on it. They should launch FIAT Panda, 500x and Bravo....they are certainly going to increase sales.........They have to do something out of the box......

and
    I certainly love my Punto.....the best highway cruiser....Just covered Jaipur to Delhi 255km in 3 hrs :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 9, 2015 ---
    By shut shop i did not literately mean shut it.....I am a hardcore FIAT Fan.....My experience post split with TATA has been exceptional with FIAT. Whenever i go to FIAT service center i feel like i am getting a royal treatment.....they go out of the way to solve your problem. My only concern is we have infra in terms of Dealerships and service center in place....great products...but some how FIAT is not able to capitalize on it. They should launch FIAT Panda, 500x and Bravo....they are certainly going to increase sales.........They have to do something out of the box......

and
    I certainly love my Punto.....the best highway cruiser....Just covered Jaipur to Delhi 255km in 3 hrs :)
  2. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    As a matter of fact, I just covered Jaipur-Gurgaon in 2 hrs 50 minutes today morning.
    As long as there are no USPs of the products (barring handling, ride quality and built), no BRAND specific marketing and no effort from FIAT to woo the existing and specially past owners; it will be very difficult to increase the sales.
  3. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3

and
    i also returned today started at 5:40 Am from Jaipur.....Mine is oceanic blue punto....
  4. Robin

Robin Timido

delhi
    Linea 1.3
    Guys FIAT commands a premium price for its products and the fact is that they are not willing to compromise on build quality, safety features to sell more cars compared to Maruti, Hyundai who are selling tin sheets churned out every minute from their factories. Of course FIAT has failed to market itself but I think it's their typical European style of doing business. They are getting good royalty for their engines and there must be strategic decision to go slow on markets like India
  5. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Honestly FIAT is a perfect example for true value for money option when compared to other perceived VFM options in the market. Yes, they are not bothered about marketing like some brands for eg : MS plays the add of Alto almost thrice every hour during the world cup matches, this in spite Alto being the highest selling car in India. Personally as long as there is no compromise on service delivered by FASC none of us should think too much about the sales charts. However in reality more cars will translate to more revenue to the FASC, this will keep them on toes and will open the market for more dealerships/FASC with the rise in demand which will improve the competitive nature and dust the lethargic attitude existing in some locations.
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  6. tweeting_fiat

tweeting_fiat Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Sales March 2015 (Source : Management Punditz)

Fiat Punto Evo + Avventura : 614
    Fiat Linea : 137

Total : 751 :cigar::cigar:
  7. Vidhyashankar Kannan

Vidhyashankar Kannan Regolare

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Interesting. I went to the local dealer who was happy that they sold 23 cars for delivery. There was that tiny bit of hope that Fiat will cross 1000. Anyway no worries. I figure that 20 major dealerships in big cities in India each sold 25. And then some. As long as Maruti does well, we enthusiasts have nothing to worry about :smuggrin:
  8. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    1000+ should be a good number specially when avventura are started delivering. Still it seems dealers in tier1 cities made this number possible. Wondering linea offers are still on, then why its numbers low again.
  9. Vidhyashankar Kannan

Vidhyashankar Kannan Regolare

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    The dealer said that out of the 23, only 2 were Avventuras. So that could mean its ill-fated timing has affected its sales. It would be nice though if the brand got accepted even if delayed. The market rejected the i20 when it was first launched. But over time, people loved it. I know its too much to hope for that in this case. But no harm in having hope for the underdog.
    prabhjot and asimpleson like this.
  10. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    Fiat has long way to go in India.
    I think they are here for big inning and seeding their roots before 2020