1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT India Sales

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Feb 5, 2015.

1. DEEPFOREZT

DEEPFOREZT Novizio

DELHI NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    FCA has 48 authorised Mopar workshops across the country to start with. they have plans to extend that across the country once the Existing Fiat and Jeep service outlets gets rebranded. initially they will only focus only on after sales of both the products. but by mid next year they are about to open the performance division too. but that's limited to jeep only

Tony and Inderpreet Bajwa like this.
  2. Krunal Bhatt

Krunal Bhatt Amatore

Ahmedabad
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Dec 2017 sales figure. (source Autopunditz)
    54- Punto
    14-Lineas
    2750 - Compass.

pabhishek and rajks like this.
  3. selwyn.a

selwyn.a Amatore

GA01
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
  4. rajks

rajks Amatore

5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Waiting for new models from Fiat
    Might be a big hit

6. DEEPFOREZT

DEEPFOREZT Novizio

DELHI NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    It is true that Sergio wants to sell it off. But most buyers were interested in jeep brand which he didn't want to let go.since jeep is doing exceptionally well in india chances of FIAT making a come back is almost zero. FIAT makes more money by selling engines. And the new emission rules coming in place for 2020 will increase their revenue and market share (as engine supplier) . They already have euro 6 engines ready. Moreover KIA, MG Motors and PEUGEOT coming into play in 18 months time I don't think FIAT brand can survive.

7. limraj

limraj Esperto

Trivandrum / Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Consolidated sales number for FCA for 2019 vs 2018, from Autopunditz.
    Congrats to those 79 Abarth very specials and other specials who bought other Fiat cars.

Fiat in total sold 303 cars in 2019 vs 743 in 2018.
    With sales of Jeep also down, its questionable if we see new Fiats here.

I plan to keep my Linea MJD as long as I can!

Fiat sales 2019.PNG

pabhishek, gpunto75 and rajks like this.
  8. rajks

rajks Amatore

303 Fiat cars at this adverse times of Fiat is a testimony for the quality and love for Fiat cars
    I believe Fiat will be able to support service in Tier-1 cities along with Jeep for quite sometime

9. vaibhavc

vaibhavc Amatore

As of now fiats are being serviced at FASS. Spares are not in stock but service centers are ordering as and when customers demand. At least i did not have much problem so far. Yes they are definitely giving preference to Jeeps but the service stations are taking fiats for servicing.

10. limraj

limraj Esperto

Trivandrum / Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    I also don't face issues in servicing at the 3 cities I regularly go. FASS available at the 3 cities, I have also found FNGs in these places, who can take care of the car. The FNGs source parts from FASS or 99rpm.