1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales Thread

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jun 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Today I visited Oberai Cars, Noida.

I asked one of the sales man about dec sales fig. He told that we sold 168 Fiat cars in dec and was on top of NCR list.
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Guys,

Like a broken record, I repeat that the sales reported by SIAM is primary sales i.e. Manufacturer to Dealer. However, it gives a yardstick for comparison. Though secondary sales could be higher or lower than primary, there are no validated figures. Hence, comparison is made on these SIAM figures. Those 300+ figures are also primary sales only & secondary sales could be higher. However, this also shows a declining trend. Piling inventory at dealership is not a positive sign. Lots of Linea's & Punto's seen on the road, though. Lets see Jan'11 sales, all indications are that it should be much better.
  3. srinivaschandalada

srinivaschandalada Amatore

Kakinada
    kakinada
    Grande Punto 1.3
    There is nothing to worry.The sales are on track.I was in TASS on the 28 of this month to get my punto's 3000 kms first service. This tata dealer at rajahmundry was drafted in just three months back as a dealer and service center for fiat cars.I had bought my car on september 17th 2010 from shiv shankar motors vishakapatnam.I decided to get my car serviced at this new tata-fiat center as it was just 60 kms from my place. I enquired about the sales in the last two months.They had sold more than 18 puntos and 6 lineas, which is a very good number for a town. :wow
  4. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Hope FIAT could break the barrier of 1000+ Lineas and 1500+ Puntos.
    It may go to even better.
    Just 01 day to go.....
    Heart beats are raising...........
    When will be that total monthly sales of 05 digit for FIAT???
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hope we see more n more fiats on road like we had Padmini 15 years back
  6. Fiat is not doing that bad....check out this article regarding the AC Kit Replacement for Fiat published in Hindustan Times Business Edition (Jan 31st). In this article it is mentioned that until the end of September Fiat had sold around 21,000 UNITS OF LINEA and 20,000 UNITS OF PUNTO :shocked ....FIAT is doing good in india and hope to see increasing figures...

31_01_2011_701_012.jpg
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I am closing this thread, as it is much bigger now.
    Let us start afresh here - Sales Thread - 2011 starting from Jan 2011 sales figure.

If we sum-up the 2010 sales figure, these charts tell the story.

fiat_2010.JPG

PvsL.JPG
    Last edited: May 3, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.