1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales Thread

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jun 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    I hope FIAT is going the "India" way.

Ridiculous Governance and people (sometimes, not always) taking care of the country, but India still leading the way towards a shining India. Similarly, a few ridiculous policies and decisions and few (read many) ridicilous people, but still Fiat moving towards a great future.

::O
  2. Suddenly i see quite a lot of Linea and Punto on Chennai roads these days. No Tjet sighted yet.

Infact last sunday on my way to Mahabs, i counted around 8 Linea and 6 Punto's coming in the opposite direction between 1pm and 2 pm.
  3. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Saw Fiat show cased a PUNTO inside the Domestic Airport Arrival hall in Mumbai yesterday. It is a good sign. This would attract lots of sighting.
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    There was a TJET- Tuscan Wine on show there around November time when i was in Mumbai.
  5. Cricket world cup is a good opportunity for FIAT to launch their campaign/advertisements on TV.
    Innovative ads highlighting the features would do a world of good to their sales.
  6. saugdas

saugdas

Trichy
    If FIAT can give prizes for beauty pageants , it can very well give a T-Jet /MJD prize in some category at the WC. Will this not be a good advertisement, winning loyalty of the billion hearts & especially when the model can be dispalyed at the stadiums and covered by the media throughout the world (Oh! let us forget the world and talk only about India) :steering
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Guys. The Last month figures of 300 + was an absolute lie. That is the number of vehicles that was commissioned to TATA during the month of december. All the dealers carry a backlog. I have seen this with my eyes today. Was at one of the Dealers today for some work, and I mentioned the sales thing. I was shown clearly. They had sold 38 cars in the month of december itself. So we can imagine if one dealer has sold 38 cars in a month, its not possible for rest of India to sell only 270 more cars , that would be like one per dealer.
  8. Maverickxx2006

Maverickxx2006 Amatore

Pune
    Thats right.

I was in Pandit Auto yesterday and the manager told me that in Dec they sold around 110 Fiats (Punto+Linea). So even if one dealer has sold 110 fiats I'm sure combined figure would be surely high.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    yeah right the sale is not so low for the FIAT, I had spoken to my friend at Fortune Motors, he said the sale of Punto is increasing now a days, But we need to get exact sale But from where?????, hoping to c more n more FIAT'Son road.
  10. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    @ Maverick & ansal
    If this is the truth then who is giving the false figures to forums. Or is it like that whatever FIATs are supplied to dealer in Nov are treated as sales figure of Dec. or The FIATs given by FIAL to Tata by Dec end are treated as sales figure of Dec. Some great confusion is there.
    Becoz the way I am seeing No of Linea/Puntos in Hyd since Jan'11, I think for Jan figures Linea should cross mark of 1000+ and Punto 1500+
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.