1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales Thread

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jun 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    The sale is picking you buddy, relax, People are aware of the Italian products, but FIAT do lack in advertisements.
  2. saw some "just delivered" fiats during last 2 days in Trivandrum alone... ::T

1. Medium grey punto active
    2. BNW punto
    3.Tuscan wine punto active
    4.Minimal Grey Linea Active
    5. F.red Linea emotion
    6.Minimal grey Linea emotion

sadly no Tjets... :cry:
  3. 26warren

26warren

Panjim, Goa
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I believe the following reasons are leading to FIAT's downfall n if they dont correct these issues within da next 1 yr im so sure FIAT wil again leave INDIA n probably never come back....then again dis is my perception.....

4. Tie up with Tata for marketing and sales : -- 50% - fiats biggest mistake in india i believe....dis in turn leads to below 2 steps......
    6. Lithargic attitude from FIAL, India : -- 25% - the fiat service in india is poorly undertaken n its pathetic, the service advisors r noobs, they arent trained at all, jus picked up from where god alone knows..if u ask them nethin technical they look blank at ur face...i was scared to even giv him da keys to my car....all da while i was prayin hope he doesnt transform my car into a bullock cart
    9. Stepbrother like treatment from Tata showroom : -- 25% - dis is true as i hav very well noticed preference is always given to TATA vehicles mainly safari n indica..i had gone to their so called "service centre" dis week for a 3MM coating job which i believe may take 1-2 hours, 3 hours max..i booked an appointment 1 whole month prior... i give my car at 9.30 n they say i wil get my car by 2pm coz an indica car needs to be delivered at 11am....i said no way boss i took an appointment, i came on time, i want my car latest by 12.30 or else gimme my keys im goin back home..they said ok we will give u da car by 12.30..can any1 guess wat time i went home dat day??...no guesses?..i got my car at 4.30pm....jus a 3MM job yaar come on......
    10. No charm in FIAT employees and management : -- 25% - they r total losers at da service station...showroom is bit ok but i guess dats coz over der they need to sel their cars na...i am the OWNER of a FIAT GRANDE PUNTO 1.4 EMOTION PACK (RED) (may not be a big deal to others but im damn proiud of it) but i was made to feel like a LOSER not OWNER :) n im a very quite guy i cannot shout n fight with those guys.. now i hav been to service station 4 times in totality, i can say on average i hav been witness to 4-5 ppl yellin n shoutin n using profanity on top of their voice to the receptionist/service advisors but u know those ppl r least bothered...they r like "u wanna shout? then shout im least bothered" dats da attitude i hav been witness to.....i hav been to suzuki showroom/service station....everytime i enter der at least 3-4 girls r around me :) .....i dnt want girls to surround me at fiat n crappy tata but at least sum etiquacy man.....
    14. Purposefully all FIAT employees have decided to be idle, get salary and use FIAL as a stepping stone to move to other brand after experience: -- 10% - maybe a factor....coz everytime i hav gone der i more or less see diff faces.....so maybe a factor........

im vry sorry but im very upset.....n rite now if sum1 asks me "shud i buy a fiat i wud say PLZ DONT" i asked 5 of my friends b4 buying da punto....hws da car n hws d service... :) all 5 said car is hot but u wil suffer so badly on service, u wud wish u never bought da car.....i told them :) never mind da service part man i wil bear it but i jus want dat car so bad................im suffering

FIAT dont make me regret my decision man.....break dis JV with tata asap....i dunno abt da formalities n details of it but da sooner u do it better for u n me....
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Your most of the statement to be your imagination.
    You may have faced some issues, that doesn't mean you should make your statement generic.

For ex. -
    I know in Bangalore most of the new SA and service guys joined from so called top class Maruti. You will find similar quality of service guys anywhere.

I suppose, this is done by 3M guys at service center, not by Tata service guys.
    This shows you just want to blame.

If you post your personal experience in detail, we would know how they are doing service in Goa.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Any clue how is the sale in the month of JAN.
  6. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    in 5 days from now you'll find that out. :p
    I hope it crosses the 1.5k mark atleast!
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    NK4 FIAT,
    Iam in total agreement of all your 20 points,except the third one,spare price cost,I thought it was the cheapest in it's segment.
  8. 26warren

26warren

Panjim, Goa

sorry ravi but i wil hav to disagree with u on both counts.....n 2nd apology as its my mistake to generalise da service....i shud hav spoken only abt da goa service centre....i hav not experienced service anywhere else in india.....although i hav heard of poor service either from friends or other blogs.....but still i cannot comment on other places.....its not justified......but im def rite on da quality of personnel currently there in goa.....yes mr, anup who is da workshop manager is technically very very sound...but he is almost never reacheable on phone n these guys dnt allow to meet him personally so i can voice out my concerns to him....... if u can make sum time n sumhow check it over im so sure dat u wud not disagree with me.......

secondly im totally unaware that 3mm r supposed to undertake my coatin jobs...u hav jus made me aware of that......but 3 times i have been only to the tata-fiat service centre for these jobs....n not to 3mm as we were never told to go to any 3mm centre....the day we got the car out...showroom ppl told us to go to fatorda, goa (tata-fiat service centre) for 3mm jobs.....its a free service for 3 coats.....i dont know if that has anythin to do with it?....i dont know......but i dont wanna blame any1......i jus want my work done.....n if ur correct abt the 3mm part..which im sure u r correct....then i hav been misled rite from the start....anyways i dont wanna get into those technicalities as my free 3 coats r completed "sumhow" .....ders a guy who does jus 2 kms frm my place....dnt need to travel 45kms for dat.......u may think im a very irate person...mayb im an exception......but no.....if u can jus spend 1 day here na......i knw ur day will get wasted....bt still u know jus sit in the service centre n do nothin.....u will see so many ppl voicing out complaints......i luv fiat but i dunno abt tata n how it wil benefit fiat in long run.........anyways all said n done....if u can voice out sum of these points n do sumthin na...anythin to improve even in a small way..god knows i wil b grateful to u.....anyways thanks for ur reply.....i hav my 15000km service in march....prayin dat goes well...wish me luck :)
  9. mat46

mat46

Mumbai/Kochi
    Though this is a sales thread, let me comment on the TATA-FIAT service that I experienced recently.

My TJET got some its paint scrapped off recently in a small encounter with the exhaust of a bike on one side and a gate at the other side.
    Took it to RF Motors , Kochi. Gave it on 18th. jan. afternoon, same day the HDFC surveyor came and approved the estimate, and got the car back duly painted( six sections ) on 21st. Jan morning.

Though it was only a paint job with a bit of dent repairing, I felt that it was pretty fast. And the job was professional. And FIAT called from Pune, the next day for a feed back.

My point is,stick to actual experiences whether good or bad, not unsubstantiated allegations, which I find is happening frequently.
  10. anand3636

anand3636 Amatore

Cochin (KL - 44)
    imo Fiat is being bashed by other car owners rather than fiat owners. anyone who has ever owned a fiat knows the brand fiat. let us forget a few missteps from them, after all italians are also humans.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.