1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales Thread

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jun 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    car which i own is so brilliantly good which happens to be punto 90hp, that every time i think about ,it brings smile on my face.

but on other hand i am least able to recommend the same to my friends or near and dear ones. i am totally alarmed to see the pace of response and activities fiat india is involved with.
    which in my case its been 2 months after putting up mails and requests to fix some niggling issues, there is no answer yet. and now i have no hope at all.

i joined this community due to the passion and respect towards a brand or group of people called fiat, whom served us very well with he product but whenever i put a word or comments in this same forum i feel someone out there is laughing at me and make me feel i am sure fool to talk about fiat which nobody is going to listen or read except fellow fiat owners who are in same shoes.
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    :shocked Does that say that only 271 Fiat cars were sold in Dec 2010?
  3. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

amazing cars, wide network, good after sales service, affordable prices, good discounts and sales 271. not fair fiat.

none of the manufacturer has forum like team fiat, which fiat has. People are so happy to discuss about fiat and this unacceptable sales. I don't understand what is going wrong fiat.

I am very sad :sadblue
  4. I just can't understand how come FIAT Italy, the parent company has not acted on the India Management for such a poor show.
  5. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Enjoy your cars, forget about Fiat sales. :mrgreen: We're not getting paid for bothering about sales, are we? For that Fiat has its employees, concerned team, external consultants etc.

Lets enjoy our cars, the rest will follow.
  6. royj

royj Esperto

Chill :cool As previously mentioned this is the offtake from factory to dealers. We all know that Fiat does not want to increase its inventory at the end of the year which will have to be sold at discounts later on and so they deliberately reduced the numbers shipped. So these figures are nothing to worry about.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Nope, it is the number of cars Fiat India sold to Tata.

Royj has explain it in better way in above post.
  8. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Is it not true that dealer place order after booking only ? How many customers get a car waiting for them in showroom in ready to buy condition. IMO, it does not make a big difference that this small number is the count of cars delivered to Tata by FIAT. Its very much close to actual sale (billed cars at dealer hand). And if FIAT sold more cars then why TATA reflected less number to the world.

Its a fact, hard fact that FIAT is being killed by TATA and FIAT's top management. I really feel that other companies should be laughing on FIAT sales.

May be another CEO from other company called up to Mr. Kapoor and wished new year with congratulatios for lowest number so far.
  9. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

this really bad show by Fiat India. a total change of Fiat management is required if Fiat India is to survive in India. A new CEO is a must.

its very disgusting and sad story to see Fiat in shambles. plz Fiat Italy wake up . all our enthusiasm and prayers are falling into deaf ears.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.