1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales Thread (2014)

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Kailas stole my words ramjn!! :p . I also was thinking on the same line
    1 person likes this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Another hope is, changing their product line-up plan. When they dropped the plan of launching Jeep, the plan can always be revised to include new products.

Am I too optimistic? :roll:
    1 person likes this.
  3. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Suppose we consider the mass products of Datsun (Go and Go plus) counted along with NISSAN , Fiat cant overcome it unless they introduce mass products within 5L bracket.Also, I have read Nissan having some aggressive plans to expand their dealerships to 300+ to tier 2, tier 3 cities further in the future.As far I see, Japanese and Koreans have never been sleeping fellows unlike Germans or Czech (Italians not considered :D at all) who pull their sleeves and put a fight back.
    Lets see how the game goes once New Punto & Avventura are launched.I don't consider 500 Abarth as this is not a product for our country :chair:! How many TFIans would buy this first (leave about all the capacity of this machine) ?
    1 person likes this.
  4. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Me too really don't understand what Fiat has in mind with 500. Im sure it wont sell in India. Indian's have the psychology of big car for big money. Even a great car like Honda Jazz didn't sell because people think, when we spend this much, why shouldn't we buy a bigger car. We hardly see Mini Cooper & Beetle on road.

- - - Merged Post - - -

You are :D

- - - Merged Post - - -

OMG....Nissan had a growth of 230% in March counting Datsun Go :sad::sad:

http://www.cartrade.com/car-bike-news/nissan-posts-230-growth-in-march-2014-on-the-back-of-datsun-go-123490.html
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Glad to see Fiat crossed 1500 mark this time & beat Skoda in sales for this month.
  6. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Ya that was my point.I have never seen a Cooper in person till now :evilsmile .I am not sure about Fiat products but believe that Honda Jazz,Mobilio,Datsun products,Hyundai Xcent,Ford Figo Sedan would sell hot,hotter,hottest kind of !

and Ramjn seems to be dangerously optimistic :D.
  7. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    Here in delhi..scene is different...lots of minis and beetle cn be seen on the road..spl the numbers of minis are increasing..unfortunatly till now able to c only 2 fiat 500, one in kashyap fiat okhla..and another near race course metro station.. :(
    1 person likes this.
  8. ASNM

ASNM Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    Happy to see Fiat crossing 1500 nos & beating Skoda.

Punto nos coming down from Jan levels can be understood because of to be launched facelift version, but I had expected better nos for Linea.
    I guess currently there are no discounts on new Linea.
  9. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Fiat wouldn't be depending on the Abarth 500 to bring in numbers. If it sells, good; if it doesn't sell, no problem. Punto and Linea are, and will be, their bread n butter models. The 500 is Fiat's way of adding glitter and glamour to their brand lineup. People will be a tad bit more ready to decide on a purchase if they know that the company they have chosen makes famous and expensive cars too.
    * suppose, just suppose, a Ferrari in a Fiat showroom.. Droooool!! *

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  10. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Ferrari in a Fiat showroom :p

- - - Merged Post - - -

Today I convinced a friend of mine in Abu Dhabi to buy JEEP.. One number added in UAE count :dancing
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.