1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales Thread (2014)

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuppuraj.murugesan

kuppuraj.murugesan Timido

Bangalore, Erode
    Bangalore
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Really happy to see potential Punto posts over 1k after 22 months.
  2. vigneshrace

vigneshrace Amatore

Chennai
    Fiat car sale is growing in Chennai

Hi TeamFiatians,

In the last couple of months, i am able to see a lot of brand new fiat cars(Both Punto and Linea) in Chennai.
    I am very much surprised to see these many new cars from Fiat:dancing.I think most of the people have grabbed the 1L discount offer for 2013 model from Fiat(Including me).

Does anyone else noted this drastic growth in your city?
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2014
    3 people like this.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
    12 people like this.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    • Total sales for FIAT India gone down by 83 unit and Punto's sales affected.
    • Best part is there impressive increase in Linea sale’s in February with 420 units sold in Feb 14.
    • YoY sales of FIAT India increased by large amount in February Months and that’s a great news. Thanks to exclusive FIAT showrooms and better after sales support from FIAT India.
    • Now let the pictures talk.

Capture.jpg
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
    9 people like this.
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Dropping Punto sales is a matter of concern for Fiat while they are happy about the rise in Linea sales. Fiat should come up with an action plan and fast enough so that they dont end up again in the 3 figure sales numbers. Hopefully while the new Linea is expected to bring in the extra sales, Punto doesnt seem to have too many takers. When is the refreshed Punto being launched?
  6. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    March will see higher Linea numbers due to the dispatch of the new Linea. A couple of months down the line will show the true picture. The Punto sales is bound to go down with the facelift coming sometime mid year. The first half of the year is definitely difficult period to sustain for Fiat as well as the dealers.
    2 people like this.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Absolutely true NK. Punto's sales will hamper due to scheduled facelift of the car & new Linea's dispatch to the dealer will show raised numbers of new Linea in March.

FIAT has done fantastic job with Linea interiors which was its weak point and now I am all interested to see what FIAT bashers wants to say about new Linea except comments about diesel engine.
  8. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Precisely owing to this reason , would have loved to see a big bang launch of new Linea and Punto together! It would have provided Fiat a good traction into both hatch and sedan segment. Followed by 500 and Avventura in the second half of 2014 would have ensured that Fiat stayed in the news through out the year. Nevertheless, expecting better numbers in coming months :up Good to see overall sales maintained above 1k mark :p

Kedar, no matter how good the new Linea is, Fiat bashers will always find an excuse/reason :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
    4 people like this.
  9. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Punto's sales have decreased compared to Jan month but Linea's sales have increased due to dispatch of New Linea cars to dealers.
    I had read somewhere dealer's will be getting New Linea display & TD cars from Fiat by the last week of Feb.
    Glad to see Fiat again crossing 1k mark again.
    All the best Fiat,May Linea's sales increase more from now on.
    1 person likes this.
  10. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    :clapping:clapping:clapping:clapping

Really happy with the sales figures.

Fiat is projecting Avventura as a new model (not Punto cross, like other car manufacturers)
    I am sure new Punto and Avventura will generate 1500 + 1500 for initial months and continue with 1000 + 1000 sales figures respectively.

I am sure Fiat will launch them with very competitive price. If this will happen then we can see Fiat ahead of Skoda, VW, Etc.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.