1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales Thread (2014)

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acechip

acechip Superiore

Would like to see the reaction of the 'oh.. fiat? -never' brigade that is very vociferous on other forums.

Sent from my CRXT 1131 using Tapatalk
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Wow, Great Gng Fiat. The start of the year with a 4 digit.
    For sure once the New Linea is in the showroom, the chart will be in Flying colors, and the competitors behold your Breath the much awaited Avventure, 500, Evo is all set to knock them down.
    1 person likes this.
  3. PuntoSingh

PuntoSingh Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    ^ I like that.. Well looks like Very Optimistic thought :):)
  4. markrting_rohitm

markrting_rohitm Amatore

Will they stop/discontinue current punto and it will be history like palio and we shall have problems in getting parts
  5. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Punto Evo 1.3
    I think the new punto will be mechanically same as the current one like the new linea.
    The changes might be only to the bumpers and the interiors!
    So, there shouldn't be a problem! :)
  6. mandarm

mandarm Timido

Uran - Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Good to see the figures, and Punto doing good, It has always been the gr8 car in the hatch back segment. I guess the FIAT has to pull its socks now :redcar so that its car business runs into profitability...
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Yesterday my building mate asked me whether Fiat has any models with CNG in their arsenal. I was like What?? Fiat and CNG? But then it occured to me why not? When Marutis and Hyundai's can come up with CNG models, why not Fiat? Fiat has the entry level 1.2 Fire Active/Dynamic Petrol Puntos which can come out with CNG avatars. We know 1.2's have been a fuel efficiency nightmare, adding CNG would appeal to those who need a decent mileage. The classic eg is my buidling mate who owns a 1.4 with CNG has been achieving a healthy 18 kmpl.

Is or Will Fiat ever thinks on those lines of introducing CNG models?
    1 person likes this.
  8. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Linea 1.3
    There was flex fuel version of Siena introduced in Brazil at the beginning of alternative fuel and bio fuel races. They can therefore build decent CNG tuned engines for sure. Would they introduce a CNG version remains to be seen.

:p heartsent for our mutual benefit .. !
  9. macky

macky Amatore

1200 number is okish, considering the 1Lakh discount that is being given on punto, which makes its cost more or less same or even less than as Figo, Grand i10. and more than a lakh cheaper than Polo, micra and other cars. Still the picture doesnt look good. But I am optimistic :).
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
  10. abhiiceman

abhiiceman Amatore

:dancingfinally respectable figs for punto..they need to achieve atleast 5k in total and gain from their on by the year end
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.