1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales Thread (2014)

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    verna does have a 6th gear....u can have a non strained engine at high speeds.....
    Even though the sound doesnt peek inside the linea you can still feel the strained engine after 120kmph......
    Fiat India should've given it a new 6-spd gearbox ........
    Eventhough Linea boasts supreme drivability.... the lazy sloppy pickup sure is a downside....
    BTW with the new punto design similar to avventura....killing the mini maserati face......and no change in mechanicals.......I dont think the sales will boost....Sales will be as sloppy as the car...
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    This thread is going off road, as the thread is for sales,
    2 people like this.
  3. jackharrisw

jackharrisw Amatore

Chennai
    According to me, for FIAT to improve their sales, first they have to advertise about the company which they haven't done so far. I can see advertisements only on the products(Linea and Punto). Would anyone who knows nothing about FIAT will ever consider even Linea and Punto as an option. I don't think so.
    2 people like this.
  4. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Indore
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    Any inputs on Sales figure for June 2014? I am still optimistic, because, I have started noticing more Lineas around in my city as well as in Mumbai in my recent visit.
  5. Jagan Mohan Reddy

Jagan Mohan Reddy Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Fiat India - Sales Thread (2015)

MonthLineaPuntoTotal
    Jan20003000
    I am expecting to do this (Actual Source - Indian cars sales figure january 2015).
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  6. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    +1000 AVVENTURA=6000
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    It is like expecting Buvanesh kumar to score a century :(
    1 person likes this.
  8. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    What's the sales number for june'14? All brands have done well. Expecting the same from FIAT.

Sent from my Grand 2
  9. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Brand Confidence and Brand presence is still lacking a lot. Couple that with inadequate marketing and bad sales pitch. That too in saturating markets with ample choices. Past customers can be vicious if once bitten by bad service and utter dismay. Total issue is of word of mouth publicity (bad repute). Good products, low confidence.
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  10. jackharrisw

jackharrisw Amatore

Chennai
    For this reason only, I had told in my above post, that they need to advertise about the Company. What does advertising about the Company mean? It means, they need to advertise their global heritage, they need to advertise their ranking in the Global level, they need to advertise the list of brands they own(Man, the word 'FERRARI' ignites a enthusiasm in every Indians mind, why not advertise that it's FIAT's own brand), they need to advertise their future goals, they need to advertise their Engineering talent (People still think Honda is the best Engine manufacturer !), They need to advertise their financial ability, advertise their global presence and so on.. None of these they have done or they have no plans to advertise these important things. Then how come a common man in India will buy a FIAT product. What is FIAT marketing team doing? Have they no intention to advertise all these positive and strong points of the brand FIAT. Bad marketing department I would call it, FIRE all those MBA people I say. Let us TFIians occupy that seats!!!
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
    4 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.