1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales Thread (2014)

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fiat_fan

fiat_fan Amatore

Calicut
    I think Fiat is too slow to react here. I dont think delay in bringing 1.6MJD has any justification. Also there is nothing but just planning. I cant understand why they are not launching Palio which is currently good business in some other countries. The market demand more models and variety of engines. Fiat now not reacting properly to that. I dont know , how long Fiat can exist here in India with this attitude.
    1 person likes this.
  2. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Fiat also does this! There was a fiat stall by vecto motors in front of our office 3-4 months back! :D
  3. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    What is the use having such world class engines and technologies unless they are brought to the market? They seem to be one of the best in engines when it comes to innovations, but no use keeping it to themselves. Similar if the case with AMT gearbox, fiat invented and others who are vendors to fiat launch it first. Shame on Fiat.
  4. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    So, any news on the sales figures for may?
    I hope its in 4 digits.
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Saw in Yesterday's news paper (TOI) Fiat advertisement showing 5 models - Abarth, Punto, Linea new, Linea classic & Avventura. I guess for the first time Fiat has put in the new models in an ad.
  6. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Any new on the MAY sales figure, I am seeing lot of new Puntos on the road. But not a single new Linea.
  7. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    I have till date only seen one new linea on the road!
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Don't feel bad. I am yet to see the new Linea on road in Chennai.
    2 people like this.
  9. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Same here in pune. Haven't noticed a single new linea so far. Very disappointed.
  10. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    Though heard that there are some new delivery happned in Hyd but I am yet to spot one:confused:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.