1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales Thread (2014)

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
    16 people like this.
  2. PuntoMJD

PuntoMJD Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    After long time Punto crossed 1000 but i am expecting some more numbers for Linea.
    I hope, 2014 will be much better year for FIAT.
  3. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Linea T-Jet
    Both linea and punto are one of the best gainers as shown in that list.
    Hope 2014 will be a turning point for FIAT in positive direction.
    1 person likes this.
  4. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    That's great to see Punto doing numbers in excess of 1k. Wish the Linea manages such figures in near future.
    All the best fiat!

Sent from my Lenovo P780_ROW using Tapatalk
  5. Viny

Viny Esperto

Looks like new honda city effect has eaten up Linea Sales
    3 people like this.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Come on Viny. Linea has never been a competitor to any. :D

I am assuming that Fiat should have stopped the production of current generation Linea (Barring the classic) and may soon start with the production of New Linea. That may be the reason for the low figure.
    6 people like this.
  7. bharath

bharath Regolare

I expected that Linea would go down but not this huge rise of Punto considering the new Punto! Well ,I am happy though and hope the total count would cross or near 3000 (Not sure about Avventure production avatar & presence in the market) after all the vehicles line up in the showroom.

Can anybody tell how will be the current Punto positioned after Punto Evo intro ? Is it really the Punto Evo to come up or the 500 version replacement for us just like Europe ? I just read random things here and there and so the confusion !
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
  8. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Great numbers for the Punto, 1200+ is great. The Linea numbers should pick up after the launch of the new Linea, I think the new Linea should bring in some good numbers thanks to the new interiors and new colours. Can I see Fiat selling close 3K cars and month by the end of the year? I think they should be able to pull it off :D

The Avventure is on a totally different platforms ( Avventure is on the Panda platform as per Zig wheels) so would that mean the there would be more models based on this new platform? ( I am sure they wouldn't be bringing in a new platform for just one model)
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    FIAT showcased new Linea in Auto Expo and now today we spotted Punto Evo on test in Pune.

This is good sign to increase the sales volume of FIAT India and I hope FIAT India will come up with much required engine 1.6 Multijet for Linea and then we can see drastic change in Linea sales.

Pointers to look in 2014 for increament in FIAT India sales.

New Linea
    New Punto

Here is the pictorial representation of:

FIAT India 2014 sales.
    FIAT Punto vs Linea 2014 Pie chart.
    FIAT Punto 2013 vs 2014 sales.
    FIAT Linea 2013 vs 2014 sales.

FIAT Chart 2014.jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    11 people like this.
  10. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    The 1200 numbers would be for the stock build up at the dealers at the beginning of the year. Hope they continue to sell 1000+ punto as it very much deserves to be a market success

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.