1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales discussion (2013)

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Cant believe Honda doing good and i heard that Amaze is going good. Why people why for tin box :A
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Honda is also happy and the dealers are also quite happy with quite a few cars coming in with requirement of body repairs where the dealers mint money, at least in Bangalore.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    A good friend of mine, a mechanical engineer, has opted for Amaze after TDing a Punto. He texted me saying the Punto's interior is absolutely a big letdown and the inside feels claustrophobic.

So, I wished him good luck and asked him to stay below 80kmph on the highways.....
    10 people like this.
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I think he has a point. The Punto looks gorgeous, but the interiors of the competition is way ahead in terms of fit & finish. Logically, an average car owner spends more time inside the car than standing besides it and admiring. Function over form, if you will :D

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    He may be right. Some have this issue with Punto. Even I used to get severe shoulder pain on right side after driving Punto. Then I used a small pillow to support by thighs and that solved the problem. I don't have that issue in Linea though.
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Yeah, I countered all his points but was silent on interior. :(

I never felt claustrophobic, but yes it needs a refresh.
    1 person likes this.
  7. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I agree! With large windows which provides sufficient lighting inside the cabin, I wonder how it can make one feel claustrophobic! This feeling is more to do with cars like Swift and Beat. Especially at the rear seat.

Punto's interiors does look dated!
  8. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    Thats like 40 cars a dealer which is really good numbers for a model launched way back in 2009 and with minor feature upgrades and zero facelifts..

During my purchase of Linea (July 2011) from Concorde,Kochi, they had a monthly target of 20/25 fiat cars a month
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2013
  9. adit

adit Regolare

Bangalore
    i would like to thank all of you for the support extended to K.H.T Fiat Caffe because of which we are ranked number 1 in Fiat volumes in India. :) Assuring you of our best always.

IMG_00000936.jpg
    2 people like this.
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Ramesh, shoulder pain due to lack of under thigh support ? is that really possible :)?

I used to have it due to left pulling issue ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.