1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales discussion (2013)

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Its really a gud news for fiat fans....i hope it crossed 2000 in next 6-8 months.....FIAT please launch new cars like Bravo, Punto Evo, Abarth......
  2. Sailer_Punter

Sailer_Punter Amatore

Bangalore
    I believe, of all the manufacturer's on sale in India. FIAT has the smallest portfolio and still it is inching close to Skoda which has a wider portfolio is good news. Hopefully the new launches should pull up the numbers.
  3. svvickky

svvickky Amatore

bangalore
    Great to see the 1k mark, i got my punto in feb 2013 the month which was lowest in sales figure. Now its almost 4 times that figure :)
    Since then fiat is just climbing up the ladder..

IS Region wise breakup possible, just curious to see where bangalore stands in ;)
  4. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Because we love to see Well Deserved cars to go up on chart.
  5. ashish.r.shinde@gmail.com

ashish.r.shinde@gmail.com Amatore

Vadodara , Nashik
    Vadodara , Nashik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Rajan I feel it should be in Tri color resembling Indian flag , as we are talking about Indian sales figures.. , Rest everuthing is looking fine
  6. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    It would be difficult to get region wise numbers unless FIAT themselves give it out. Bangalore numbers should be in the range of 110-120 cars in the past month. Will get the exact number hopefully with the Linea and Punto breakup
  7. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Great attempt. Would it be possible to move the left side of the graph to align with the Y axis. Some thing like the attached pic

FIAT_Sales.JPG
  8. Why it is like that? visit a Skoda showroom you will understand, at least in bangalore Tafe and Vinayak doesn't wan't to sell the cars.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Same here in Chennai. Even VW dealers don't respond back in Chennai.
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Tell me about it, before buying Gp, i had called 5 times VW customer support and dealer in Hosur Road for a TD, and none of them properly reponded :A
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.