1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales discussion (2013)

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Himanshukumar

Himanshukumar Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3

This world is full of morons "Who" just complaints about those small things which can be simply ignored or taken care of with simple usage of brains. No point of convincing them on those things. These morons will not learn and enjoy the things.

I simple say ignore those people you will have a your peace of mind.

Enjoy their stupidity
    2 people like this.
  2. mayank

mayank Amatore

Bottle holders? I believe those pockets behind front passengers seats can be used for holding bottles as well. I find it pretty convenient and its got sufficient space to keep at least 2 bottles in every seat pocket. Also it doesn't even acquire much space that may touch the rear passengers knees. Its all about the acceptability to adjust. Not many buyers will cry out over space for bottle/cup holders. After all we all have to adjust (not compromise) over many things like driveability,handling etc.I wonder how many buyers will break the deal because they are not willing to adjust to the long clutch in fiats.
    3 people like this.
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

What kind of roads you where driving, its surprise that bottle decided to jump out of holder and take control of ride :p
    Probably it was not placed in firmly. But having said that, I understand this might be one odd scenario, but yes a risky one.

I generally use half a dozen of 250/300 ml use and throw water bottles placed strategically in those door pockets, its easy to be placed anywhere, share or carry and when there are children's in car, i dont have to worry about spills.
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Linea 1.3
    One missed factor to add to the whole bottle and bottle holder scene is that men especially, need to use the bathroom too often to urinate. So water if used in small sips can be enough for most men in long journeys, with occasional refills between breaks. Refills may mean using mineral water in own bottles as well.

One or two medium sized bottles that can be held snug fit is good enough for 1 to 2 passengers. When kids and elders are travelling along, upto 2 big 2ltr. soda bottles work for most scenarios. In cars like the Linea or even Punto for that matter, cramping a small bag carrying bottles is anyday possible.

So yes, this indeed looks like a non-issue in the larger context.
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  5. Himan rejecting a car just for simple things is stupidity. Not installing so simple things in a car for such a long time is more stupidity. If I am not wrong, Linea was lauched in india in 2008. Even after 6 years, FIAT couldn't think about putting a bottle holder in the car that many of the hardcore FIAT'ians too carving for. Even the refreshed FIAT Linea doesn't have one I believe. If one wants a Hot hatch but rejects a Palio s10 stating it doesnt have a fuel economy he is stupid. But for a Linea being a comfortable car, it doesnt offer the comfort of small practial things. After all, it is manufacturer's duty to provide what their customer wants. Fiat excelled in giving a GC upgrade, I am proud as a FIAt'ian but at the same time instead of working on what actually customers wants, FIAT claims developing a Punto adventure is most needed for the time.

If using my brain, I cant spend on water bottles when I can take them from my home in the small tupperware bottles. But how much I use my brain I couldn't sqeeze them in the door pockets. The same bottle or a biggerbottle, I can put it easily in the i20 center consol. Come on buddy, bottle holder is not a simple thing, it is as important as a glove box. Simple things are a penholder, newspaper holder, ticket holder, ash tray, chappal holder and what not. It makes sense rejecting a Linea for lack of bottle holder, but the other car that he chooses will decide if he is a Moron or not :p
    3 people like this.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

In my recent 1.4k goa drive, all 4 of us (having punto, manza, swift, dzire) did not feel any lack of bottle space or any other a huge pain in the a**. Not even a single time i heard them complaining about any of these stuffs.
  7. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    you never gonna get a bottle holder in fiat as in international market(other tha usa) there models dont have bottle holders.
  8. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Any idea on the count of sales for January?
  9. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Everyone are busy with EXPO!!! Hope it will be out soon!
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.