1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales discussion (2013)

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Here is the graphical representation of FIAT Sales performance for 2013.

Yes Linea Tjet helped FIAT India a bit however Linea Classic is failed to attract its expected customers. :-(

fiat dec.JPG
    13 people like this.
  2. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    Only 'Giant leap in quality' can show 2000+ figures for Fiat. And we all know Fiat is very good at pricing and technology.

People are more concern about the Quality, today People are not ready to buy Tata car even it is cheaper that its rivals by 20% and at the same time paying at least 40% extra money for Toyota.

All the very best for 2014.
    3 people like this.
  3. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    @ Kedar: A small suggestion if you dont mind. For the Jan and April month petrol Vs diesel split, apply the full year ratio and fill the graph with a note at the bottom. The blank spot is sort of making the graphs look incomplete.
  4. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    For a moment i was stunned & amazed to see Fiat selling only 770 cars for Dec.:eek::DBut then as said by Krishna,these are dealer dispatches by Fiat to its Fiat dealers whereas all Fiat dealers have done quite well & all have shown increase in sales for Fiat cars.Dealers pushed new stock cars as well as remaining old stock cars from their stockyards.
    Manickbag Fiat,Hubli dealer sold 28 cars for the first time which are Amazing figures.
    1 person likes this.
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    like mulitjetter says, unless there is a leap in product quality , i'm doubtful if anything is going to go the FIAT way!
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Did some jugad using numbers for petrol and diesel split of Punto n Linea for January & April 2013 to complete the chart.

fiat dec.JPG
    2 people like this.
  7. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    With only 2 models in their portfolio, and having the footprint only in the major cities, I don't expect good sales figures.
    FIAT needs to introduce new common man's cars.

Even if they bring facelift linea and abarth, they are not going to be cheap and the story continues....
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  8. vikassharma

vikassharma Novizio

Rewalsar, Mandi
    One of the major problem with FIAT is the lack of Plastic Quality & Music System.
    Low reselling price is also a major problem.

BTW Ram Hari Cars Pvt. Ltd., Mandi, Himachal Pradesh, where I work, Delivered 13 Cars & Booked 8 Cars, as they were not available in Stock Yard. Total = 21 Cars.
  9. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    11 L Car with average Music Quality + Bottle Space -- These are the basic needs discussed when a new person steps into my CAR
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Just ask him, How much Bottle does he carry when he is Travelling, we save space...
    Music Quality is not so bad....
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.