1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales discussion (2013)

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    They should publish it on their website, probably that will enforce dealers to address the customer issues quickly.
  2. jaggu916

jaggu916 Novizio

Coimbatore
    eager to see the december 2013 sales and the year on year growth :)
  3. autowierdo

autowierdo Amatore

Pune
    One of the members was mentioning 42 cars been delivered in Baroda for Dec. If the same is trend in other major centers then expecting really positive numbers from Fiat for Dec to end year on a high note. Also slowly Tjets are trickling on forum so expecting more lineas this time

Sent from my RM-914_im_india_269 using Tapatalk
    2 people like this.
  4. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    RDC chennai is the highest seller in Dec with 140 cars and Ramkay did 75.

Abdul
    8 people like this.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Great Going, Happy to read the news, So people are not going with the Herd anymore
  6. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Kashyap Fiat okhla booked 5 cars on 31st Dec.
  7. jaggu916

jaggu916 Novizio

Coimbatore
    Dec 2013 sales out on team BHP,

Fiat total 770,
    Linea - 133 Diesel + 69 Petrol,
    Punto - 531 Diesel + 37 Petrol

- - - Merged Post - - -

Chennai (not including rest of TN which has major towns like - Coimbatore, Trichy, Salem, Madurai, Tirunalveli, etc) alone accounts for 28% of national sales going by what someone else shared about december 2013 figures for Chennai. If rest of Tamilnadu is included i guess it may be anywhere between 35-40% of national sales.

Add to that Bangalore, i guess you can clearly say that the 80-20 rule applies for Fiat, we may be in a situation where Fiat's 80% sales comes from - Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, and parts of these three city's states
    4 people like this.
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Almost down 20-25% from previous month sales figure.
  9. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    The 770 number is factory shipments. The dealers would have definitely made a much higher number in terms of retail sales from the stock left over from previous months.

No doubt, South India contributes quite a bit to the sales of Fiat, but I doubt if its 80-20, maybe around 60-40 *wink wink*

Hope to see this improving with the facelift. However, January will be another low month atleast for Linea since the facelift is not yet launched.
  10. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    These numbers are usually the dispatches from the factory and not the number of cars sold by the dealers. Usually most auto manufactures close down for a couple of days for maintenance and other activities since demand for is less in December , this would explain the 20% decrease. I still think these numbers are pretty good,compared to last December's numbers.

Sent from my RM-885_im_india_249 using Tapatalk
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.