1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales discussion (2013)

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    I think Fiat got it wrong that the price will boom up the sale.The most important and first thing is changing the Indian consumer mindset that" Fiat runs away" and service.Once this is changed one can see good numbers selling irrespective of price which I think is competitive within the segment and we all know the products are great.
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
  2. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    More than the car revamp, FIAT management needs a better makeover.

Better Market analyst
    Better Higher management advisers
    Better Marketing team

It has been quite sometime and they are yet to feel the pulse of Indian buyers. With all the speculation are floating in the market, Fiat needs to be proactive rather than beating around the bush.
  3. bbllaazzee

bbllaazzee Amatore

Bangalore
    If Linea Classic is acting as a catalyst to boost top-end models to sell, then it is still a win for Fiat, as it is able to sell more higher-end models, than lower end, where the margin is less. If Linea Classic can bring customer to Fiat and make them buy a t-jet with extending their budget, then the purpose is served.
    But FIAT, customers need more choice...just 2 cars for last 4+yrs???
  4. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    I somehow have a feel that the bump in Linea numbers is due to two things happening, one a little increase in the Tjet sales, the other being the classic dispatches to all the dealerships. Why I say the classic dispatches is, the launch was on 26th September and shipments happening beyond 30th September would have added to the October numbers. Next month will be very interesting to see the trend continues are it was just the classic shipments to dealerships which caused the increase.
    2 people like this.
  5. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    I came across this in newspaper today !

I had no idea where to post this and not sure whether this was discussed anywhere and so posting here for a wider view.

How about we all forget the Unos,Palios,Puntos,Lineas and look for FIAT MIO :cool::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoWbUR4b9io

Mio2.jpg
    Mio3.jpg
    Mio.jpg

EDIT::: It seems it all started way back in 2010 and I am capturing this now:D
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2013
    5 people like this.
  6. jaggu916

jaggu916 Novizio

Coimbatore
    wow, which paper buddy, and hows ur new car doing?
  7. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Hi Jaggu ,

Yesterday , I read this in Dinamalar (vagana malar) -tamil newspaper.I bought Linea MJD Emotion which is doing good and you didn't mistake mine as MIO right :evilsmile...Let me PM you as I feel like the thread is getting hijacked :rolleyes:..
  8. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Automotive india has uploaded the sales figures of Punto and Linea for the month of Oct.13

sales.png

Are these figures are true?
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2013
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  10. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2