1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales discussion (2013)

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Ya these Maruti guys due to excess demand for their cars take customers for granted.:evilsmile
  2. Is the 'FIAT India Sales Discussion' happening in FIAT India ???? Couldn't resist posting this after going through this thread, analysis and the interest shown by the members. Why did such a Dull company make those exiting cars and made us fall for their cars....
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    I think to some extent its happening at Fiat India & to some extent not happening.Yes interest shown by the members for Fiat India's sales is more than Fiat India guys.No idea why did such a dull company made such exiting & beautiful cars & made us to fall in love with them.:p
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Yes, Thats what the SA told me.
    Imagine arranging deliveries for 50+ cars in a single day and thats where the complacency sets in. Even the customers dont prefer any other day than the Dusshera day like its going to be totally different on the normal days for taking the deliveries.
  5. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    It wont be game changer for Fiat overnight.It will be slow and steady so that old wounds heals properly and fully and trust emerges again with Indian customers.So Fiat have to hold and keep up the work for gains in long term.
    1 person likes this.
  6. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    This festive season saw lots of advertises, hoardings for cars. Missing Fiat's advertise in that is really disappointing.
    Why FIAT is not using this opportunity? This might increase the sales figures.
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Yeah.These peoples dont prefer taking their deliveries on normal days instead of taking on Dusshera day waiting with a long que of deliveries.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2013
  8. acechip

acechip Superiore

I'd say that 15-20 cars delivered for one dealer would translate to about 600 cars for 30 Fiat exclusive dealers- not to mention that some dealers are bigger in the game..at the least, thats 60% of the monthly numbers in one day. The balance can be sold in the remaining 25 days (not counting Sundays when most are closed). Speaking of Pune- I am sure that Pandit Auto must have been closed for sales on Dusshera, such is their piety.
    Last year, while taking delivery of my Nano, I was shocked to hear they closed for nearly the whole Diwali week- missing out on so many customers..and no wonder TML and Fiat are doing so badly..
  9. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Speed and promptness also matters.

Honda guys were behind me to take test drive of Amaze and came immediately on the day promised but by mistake got Diesel car.He apologized and promised me Petrol version TD tomorrow. This was result of an inquiry left on the Honda site by my wife.

Fiat Balaji promised me Linea classic TD last week for Saturday at my residence and since then no call forget TD.Same with Torrid no Linea classic TD car at showroom, its sent for some Auto exhibition and will be there from Monday.Important days like Dussehra are ignored thus leads to customer loss.
  10. vayfiat

vayfiat Amatore

Bangalore
    Had a visit to KHT Fiat Cafe and talked to Sandesh. He said that the sales increased at least 3 times compared to what they were having an year ago... but said that Linea Classic is not getting sold much.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.