1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2012) discussion

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Feb 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Your car is just one year old. Why did you pay 18k when the car has 2 years unlimited mileage warranty?
    My friend's 1.5 year old Punto's suspension got replaced at 45K kms, under warranty recently. If you havent done any mods that voilate warranty terms, you are elligible for replacement/repair free of cost, under warranty. Keen to know what was replaced.
  2. coolrider

coolrider Timido

TVM/JORHAT
    Friends this is not my Linea MJT, it is used by my BIL.The car is only less used and no modifications done to car.The kannoor TASS changed the alternator.but they didnt give any warranty.bcos of this BIL didnt take the car from TASS for two month.But he have to return to Trivandrum as his course is going to complete.so he paid the money and took the car back to Trivandrum.Now it is in Trivandrum TASS. I know this is not the right place to post this.but it is better to make others aware of these things.Everybody wants a tension free life after purchasing a vehicle.But now my father have to go after this.hope everything ends well.
  3. If alternator failure was the issue then after changing it should solve the electricals not working problem..But in an one year old car this problem is really not at all expected,is this not covered in EW?Did your BIL enquire about this?
    Every vehicle has its pros and cons,and with mechanical stuffs there can be breakdown anytime...

One more thing buddy,this is a public forum where people read our experiences...:ugeek:If you have some bad experiences let people read and decide if they are willing to buy a FIAT or not..
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. fiat_fan

fiat_fan Amatore

Calicut
    531+37 in october
  5. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Just 37 linea's,nothing is going to work for Fiat.
    I am wondering how are they going to survive?
    I dont see anything changing,even after the split.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Let us be optimistic.

“We will have some problems in the short term when dealerships are being set up. The fate of Fiat post-2014 will be good and positive by which time we will be able to take full advantage of what we will build,” - Mr. Atanasio

Full Post - http://www.teamfiat.co.in/fiat-indi...ndia-private-limited-fgaipl-3.html#post133317
    1 person likes this.
  7. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Till Next may 2013 , I'm Not excepting more figure here !! Fiat Should launch new Model as soon as possible ( i Every Segment )
    My "Mama" Just Booked , Maruti Ertiga VDI on 9.5L ( At Latur ). My Mama Like Punto Very much , But they want big car , as its useful at villege site !! So FIAT Please launch new model on mid 2013 , otherwise , its difficult for Fiat India !!
    and Show the Old Punto Adv. ( Thief adv. )which explained all features !!

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
    2 people like this.
  8. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    this is simply pathetic,this is completely due to inefficiency from the side of fiat for utilizing all those golden opportunities to market these products.Its festive season, and where are the advertisements that should be up during this time to cash in?
    3 bloody years to bring up a small update like a good contoured mud flaps . If they have an Full fledged RnD here, shouldnt it be possible to redesign just the Dash to fit in that Touchscreen GPS as an integrated unit like in new manza? They launched the new sport with almost 25k hike in prices, but why the heck didnt they give it a new imported alloys which they are showcasing in all international auto shows these days and leather treatment like in the manza club class, which is simply mind blowing, adding the sportiness to the premium hatch which costs almost a million bucks !!

High time, they fill up the voids in the different segments. Its sad none of them are coming to india, even after having cars in almost all segments catering to the needs of aam aadmi to schumacher in their product portfolio.
    Ahh..lets wait till 2014.. dont think anything ll happen until full reshuffle of team is done !!!
    4 people like this.
  9. 2013...2014...whtevr..but linea at 37 this month is pathetic..cant they make target and sell atleast a 100...that too petrol and diesel put together...mahindra manages to sell 1500 veritos and even the petrol guzzler accord has sold more units..i know these cars are from different segments, but 37.bohot buri baat hai.. :irked:(
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  10. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys:

Let's not get into the same discussions again and again every month. There is nothing new in the sales figures and this was pretty much expected. Let's not frustrate ourselves.

Coming to the question of how they are surviving : They are selling more than 100,000 engines per year. That is giving them a decent (& predictable) cash flow. They are also going to export 25,000 petrol engines which will bring in some more revenues. If it wasn't for the engine revenue, things would have started to look really bleak.

Amogh
    5 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.