1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2012) discussion

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Feb 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Oops. If I have made fun of or launched a personal attack on anyone reporting a niggle, I apologize. That was never the intention.

Rajan
  2. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Rajan, Please don't say apology to anyone as we are all friend here. Friends don't ask for any apology to other friends. Just handshake & smile will do the job :) to that friend if you made any fun/any personal attack.
    We can help those suffered customers to that extent how much we can.

What other sufferes today, it can be our turn tomorrow, as this is a mechanical machine, failure of mechanical parts are obvious. But as a Fiat lover we will love to see that FIAT will grow and provide us better service ( sales & after sales).
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
    5 people like this.
  3. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Arey mere bhai, I was not talking about you specifically.
  4. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi guys.. this thread is so hot i could feel the heat as soon as i entered.. :firey

FIAT has a long way to go to build all the trust for their customers who love their cars.. :traffic
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    As FIAT is already stood on their own feet in few cities, Can we get the sales figure from them, So we can see the culprit, (whether its the TAFE Dealer or really some issue with the campaigning).
  6. fiat_fan

fiat_fan Amatore

Calicut
    hmm I dont think anything related to Fiat has to be taken personally. but being fans or lovers of that great brand we may sometime cross the limit. That may be due to the fact that we have more heart. so emotions comes instantly . Its better not to take it seriously.

I think some members have some niggling issues with their Fiat vehicle. So they are trying to say that the issues where the main reason for Fiats failure in sales.
    I think questioning the reliability of Fiat on the basis of failure of one or two parts is not an ideal way of analyzing . We got all the faulty parts changed under warranty, then why we complain?. One can argue that It is wasting of time in TASS to rectify the niggles ?? Its true to some extent. but some of the most popular brands in India doesnt do anything to the so called niggles. People are happy to drive with that issues in the car. so if the failure of some parts are causing Fiat the loss then no company in India shouldnt have popular in India.
    Some people may say it will be too costly to maintain after 50k . If Fiat is costly then what will be status of brands like hyundai, or Ford etc?
    I have high hopes on Fiat as they can do magic here.
    1 person likes this.
  7. coolrider

coolrider Timido

TVM/JORHAT
    I think it is better not to buy FIAt cars.Niggles are not good in new cars.My BIL's one year old Linea stopped in middle of road 3 months back.No power to mechanicals, power steering is not working,lights are not coming. Only engine is getting started, while starting but the car is not moving.from there the car was towed to nearby TASS. First they are not able to identify the problem, after four weeks they changed something and put a bill of Rs 18000. for parts replacement.(I dont know exactly what they replaced as i am living in Gujarat and my BIL is in kerala, Kannoor). They are saying that the part will not be replaced under warrenty even though the car is under 2 years warranty period.Now BIL put complaint in FIAT site for getting the warranty.but not reply from FIAT side. Hence after keeping car for 2 months in TASS, he paid the amount and take the car back to my native place Trivandrum, from where he has purchased the car. After spending Rs 18000 also he have to push start the car. Now the car was given to Trivandrum TASS for analysis. Now what the TASS is saying why you fellows didnt checked the car before purchasing it.This is utterly nonsense. nobody drives nd checks it before purchasing. some staff are saying, it is better to sell it off. what i can say,we all love fiat cars. But this type of attitude and troublesome cars, FIAT is taking the car owners for a ride. So either FIAT become responsible or stop selling cars in India. Let this small experience makes new car buyers think what is there in store for FIAT owners, when they purchase a FIAT car. Sorry all my TFI friends but some times we have to accept the truth..
  8. Very sorry to hear about your BIL's incidence,but what was the problem??Looks like CSC,same happened in my old punto...

You simply just cant pay 18 grands and not know what was changed..Its a car you are talking about not a shirt or pant that you will take trial and if you dont like it you will return it and buy another..you need to know what was the part that was changed(why it needed to be changed within an year,and if any mods were done on the car for which the extended warranty was not entertained),and with that info write an-email to the top brass of FIAT..For sure your queries will be answered.
    FYI,incidents like this can happen with any car,else we should rely only on walking or cycling just to be on the safe side...
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Dear Mods,
    I was assuming this thread was only to discuss the sales of Fiat Cars!!!!
    1 person likes this.
  10. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi coolrider, Does it sound like a lemon here.. is there a option to do an diagnosis of the car either in the TASS or outside and get the report to rule out this case..

Note: Mods request to move this to appropiate thread..Thx
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.