1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2012) discussion

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Feb 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Exactly!!! I got a Brand New Clutch at 30000km in warranty FOC (just cos a friend said that i shud replace it), I got a New Bonnet when i pointed out a Pin shaped bulge on my bonnet, i got New AC Kit within 18 months my ownership, I got my entire HeadLamp Cluster replaced FOC , just again cos a Friend thought its slightly turned dark on one side.
    So, if the Dealer screwing up the Service Experience was the ugly face of FIAT then me (and many i know here) getting all new parts FOC should be the Angel Face of FIAT, Shouldn't it??

For every HAppy VW/HONDA/MAruti/Hyundai Customer, there are countless that aren't, WHY DONT "PEOPLE" TALK ABOUT THAT??!!

ROFL :D :p :bye

+1
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
    5 people like this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Thought of sharing this bit of information.
    Business Line : Companies News : Fiat

High points (from Mr. Atanasio) -

- “We will have some problems in the short term when dealerships are being set up. The fate of Fiat post-2014 will be good and positive by which time we will be able to take full advantage of what we will build,”

- “I cannot launch a product without a network but am trying to speed up the entire exercise."

- The key is to “do things in an orderly fashion and sell as much as we can in the short-term”.

- The good news is that the response from potential dealers has been overwhelming though the existing Tata-Fiat network will be given top priority.

- Today, India is part of Fiat’s renewed strategy for the Asia-Pacific which also includes China, Japan, Australia and South Korea.

- “We have five R&D centres in Asia-Pacific of which the biggest is in Chennai (Chrysler India Automotive) with over 1,200 engineers."

- If the script goes according to plan, there will be an interesting range from the Fiat and Chrysler stables in the coming years.
    12 people like this.
  3. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Thanks Ramjn, Finally !! I Appreciate some News/ information flowing on threads (Breath of Fresh Air) ..UNO was 1995 ... FIAT - CHRYSLER sounds like Future :rolleyes:

There goes ...500 ..Finally !!! Superiore :D
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    MODS NOTE - Post edited out as the HT report is incorrect. Amogh has already confirmed that.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2012
  6. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Note to all

A lot has been said and discussed on this thread over the past few days. While some of it is true most of it is a perception of the truth.

We need to understand that there are two sides to the coin and they can never be the same. However no side is completely right and no side is completely wrong. It is our choice what side we want to be on.

However if we start shouting that ONLY the side we are on is right and the other side is wrong, we are not discussing - we are fighting.

This is a forum to "discuss and debate" and not to fight.

Positive thoughts, optimism, suggestions and ideas are always welcome. However ANY post that resembles bashing or unproductive negative criticism will be edited and deleted. This applies to all including the moderator team

There is also no harm in displaying enthusiasm as long as what we claim is within the boundaries of common sense and knowledge. For example:

1. Guy 1 : "I took my Punto in a hilly area with rough roads and was able to navigate smoothly. No underbody scrapping, no ground clearance issues : the car was rock solid throughout."
    2. Guy 2 : "Dude !! Ma Punto rocks maan !! I took her on top of a hill with big boulders and rocks. She even overtook two Pajero's, three Fortuner's and five Safari's at more than 80 kmph going uphill. No other car in India can do that"

You can see the difference right ? Guy 1 & Guy 2 probably took the same journey but what Guy 2 is posting is an exaggeration ! Whereas Guy 1 is posting in the most simple and straight forward manner. Imagine you to be a "Guest" visitor to a forum : what kind of post will you like to read? Guy 1's post or Guy 2's post?

Guy 1 is as big a fan of Fiat as Guy 2 is : but it's the way they are expressing themselves is what makes the difference.

TFI is growing every single day. Traffic to the forum is increasing every day. We HAVE to maintain the quality and sanctity of this forum. It's our collective responsibility.

I hope this message is taken in the right spirit (and not with a spirit ;) )

Amogh
    15 people like this.
  7. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Super like Amogh...+1

Makes sense... let's enjoy our FIAT's now:)

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Amen.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk 2
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  10. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Just to refresh everybody, please go through the link here.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.