1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2012) discussion

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Feb 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

I was/am in splits after reading this. :lol
  2. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Nope Ramjn, I am confident. Did you ever imagine 3 yrs back in Dec. 2008 that you will notice so many FIAT's on roads? Palio stile was selling at 100-200 units/month with all the efforts. The car is a bit serious affair so people want to be sure but they are noticing FIAT every now or then in their sub-conscious mind.
    FIAT will be a default entry in next 1-2 yrs if they manage to sell 30000-40000 more Punto/Linea's & bring a quality economical product like Panda. If you notice, FIESTA actually prepared the ground for Figo. Ford was selling less than FIAT (when Figo wasn't there);). Even GM was selling close to FIAT, but after RITZ:). Pls check 2009-2010 stats. Now with Figo & RITZ in picture:confused1, they are default entrant in shortlisted candidates.
    Fiat: Bring your Panda with Twin air & Mjd after an year or so. Figo-Ritz-Micra product will be a bit outdated by then & you will have a golden chance to secure the place.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Man, That guy has some talent. His big bro have a well maintained Land cruiser of 1990s (2 dr, RWD, purchased from embassy's auction) & he does some amazing stuff with that. It's a joy to see him in Punto doing such good maneuvers. Never ever he embarrassed himself with a wrong move. Unbelievably perfect.
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
    2 people like this.
  3. omzworld

Two of my colleagues have booked Punto last Friday after looking at my experience with my 5 month old baby 1.3 E.
    One of them was so confident he didnt even test drove the car. The other went ahead and checked Swift and Figo but booked the 1.3 Dynamic.

Word of mouth and sharing actual experience is the best marketing tool FIAT has.
    5 people like this.
  4. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

He is enjoying the FIAT. I love the tyre screech sound when driving in ghats. Feels great throwing the car around the corners :)
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Let's keep this thread for discussing 2012 sales discussion.

No point discussing what happens elsewhere.

6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
  7. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    Today being the last day of the month, does anyone have any stats about the February sales for Fiat?

8. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

It would be interesting to see if they are able to maintain the momentum of around 1600 Punto's this month as well. An increase in the Linea numbers would be welcome as well.
  9. sungoa2010

It will take some more time for the new upgrade effect to translate in to sales. Still I expect a 600+ Lineas and 1500-2000 Puntos.
  10. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

@rituraj buddy today is the last day of month, feb this year have 29 days instead of 28.
    We all would have to wait till tomorrow to know the sale figures of Feb month.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.