1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2012) discussion

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Feb 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    Fiat Should stop declaring sales figures every month. I know it ll not be a good policy but from the company point of view it would be a strategy for some markets.
    we can not expect good numbers with only 2 products in hand and with very limited sales and service points.
    1 person likes this.
  2. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Exactly! These so called experts read IDIOTS, think they know many things about a car. No offense, i want to meet GTO of team-bhp once and want to speak to him about cars. He personally thinks except him everyone else is a fool. He deleted one of my comment on T-BHP "August 2012 Sales thread" saying "Please do not be biased to a single brand or what so ever!". I do do have the proof even. And Siddharth Vinayak Patankar of NDTV said "Old Generation Verna's steering was really sporty! " If he thinks that sporty, then my friends, he has never driver a Fiat Linea ;)
  3. gautham

gautham Novizio

Coimbatore
    In one of the earlier threads, Fiat was being compared to Kingfisher. Fiat may not be raking profits in India, they've however reduced losses from prev year. Look at the attmt. Outside of India, Fiat is definitely doing good business. Also if you see the pic, FIAT is definitely one of the bigger players to watch out for in the future. Like many others here, I am also wishfully waiting for Fiat to churn big numbers in India

Screenshot_2012-09-04-22-01-07.jpg
    8 people like this.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    If we compare the car+engine revenue Fiat may be doing better than Ford, whose main revenue is figo and fiesta classic with no revenue from engine.
    1 person likes this.
  5. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Be sure whether she has driven Fiat Linea or Premier Padmini (no offence plesae. even she was having lightest steering amongst Amby, jeeps n standards)? Sahi hai, Is duniya me murkhon ki kami nahi hai.
    Aur auto show ke host ko to Engineering degree in Automobiles compulsory karni chahiye ( At least to know few basics of engine and cars)
    And better not to talk about auto shows, magazines and sites. they are growing like mushrooms in rainy seasons.
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2012
    2 people like this.
  6. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Just 1 Day To Go !!! Lets See hows this months sell....Mine +1 contribution for this Month sells ;)
  7. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    The sales figures declared every month are from manufacturer to dealer and not retail sales.
  8. i hope they don't publish the sales numbers...
  9. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    No expectations from my side. Even from a neutral standpoint, sales aren't going to pick up until the new Fiat-only dealer/service network is established.
    1 person likes this.
  10. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    I definitely believe that FIAT is not shipping the cars to all the 176 odd dealers it had all these days. Will try and dig out some more information on this.

They sales can only get better once the stand alone sales and service centers open. Anyways the numbers now are nothing to write home about, so it can only improve :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.