1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2012) discussion

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Feb 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    There is nothing to be excited about with the sales figures. It's just shipment of the new 2012 model's from factory to dealerships. The real picture will emerge in the next few months and I expect both Linea and Punto to settle into their dismal 3 figure sales very soon.
  2. visu14

visu14 Timido

ongole
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I hope for a better figures in Feb. sales. In NDTV car and bike show both linea and punto were praised lot. It shows the the new up gradations were clicked.
    Also the Fiat cafe in back ground has given premium environment. Definitely this will help people to get attracted towards the brand.
    Let us wait and see.
    1 person likes this.
  4. RAJ

RAJ Timido

COIMBATORE
    Yes you are right i am in thiruvalla with fta 90 hp you can spot me i am on every day
  5. I have seen u I think. tn number? near the marthoma residential school?
  6. marvin patrick gray

marvin patrick gray Amatore

Lucknow
    I can't wait to see Fiat sales figure for Feb-2012. 4 days to go.
    1 person likes this.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    It is better to deal with the Cafe for sales in Delhi to have the touch of premiumness. There will be TOTAL dissappointment if someone enter Tata Dealer with the expectation of same premium feel.
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
  8. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    I have converted 2 of my society friends to buy new linea 2012 MJD emotion. Both will be getting delivery in 15 days. One is Bronzo Scruno and other is White.
    7 people like this.
  9. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Italia, That is indeed nice to hear. 4 People have bought 90 HPs in the same street where i live (Sector -6, B.Garh, Delhi capitol region). One of them knows me so he inquired one day about how the car is as he liked it's looks. I offered him the key to test drive & he was instantly in love. He booked TW-90 HP only next day. After a month or so, 2 more of his neighbor's inquired from him & bought 90 HPs. One of them (Medium grey) drifts routinely while going to office at the turn where my house is, a corner location or a T joint. He never misses hi whenever he sees me. His 90 HPs growl & screech has become a morning wake-up alarm for me @7:30:mrgreen:. That's why i am so confident that FIAT will crack it soon & patience is must. Human awareness doesn't add from 1 to 2, it multiplies exponentially. That's a proven fact in "100th monkey syndrome" experiment.
    3 people like this.
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    You are over optimistic ENKI. But, I wish your words become true.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.