1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2012) discussion

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Feb 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fiat_fan

fiat_fan Amatore

Calicut
    then what about Kerala... I think something fishy in these numbers..again we dont have to disappoint even if these numbers are true. The building work of new dealership network is still going on and Fiat not yet launched a new model..One model can change the luck for Fiat I am still hoping for that..
  2. Here in West Bengal the situation is completely different..I booked the car on 10 th july,and I just asked casually my SA that people love FIAT and they will buy it even though of some known issues,he just asked me to take a peek at his computer screen:shocked..They have just booked 7 cars in the last 45 days....:A (3 puntos and 4 lineas)..The reason that I think this might be happening because of the joint dealership with TATA,whenever a potential customer comes to buy a car these TATA guys mislead them and ask them not to go for FIAT,as their cars are cheaper and better!!!:-x(I took my father for booking the punto,and when we were coming out,a TATA SA ran to my father and asked sir why dont you check VISTA,when I heard him i gave him a piece of my mind :chair::punch,and drove away)

Moral of the story:::FIAT rocks,and only people who love FIAT will buy them...(others who go for other cars dont have an idea as to what they are missing on):lol
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. What are sales numbers for Aug 2012? I did search around but did not find anything yet.
  4. Even I too searched for long ..

Before bidding tata to TATA atleast we use to get the sales figures 1st of every month. Now neither TATA nor FIAT is interested in sharing the numbers ..

Ajit
  5. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    The only and last option is to wait for T-BHP sales thread.
  6. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

How T-BHP will shows FIAT sales Number ??? Their Is No Information about it on Tata or FIat Website !!
    C'mmon Fiat Wake Up Now.....U Broken JV with Tata Now......U Should share All Info.(Fiat) By Ur Self Now !!
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Keep fingers crossed for two digit or three digit numbers.
    September month will have nice sale,especially with Amar's purchase :D.
    3 people like this.
  8. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Hahaaaaa:D ,I Hope So !!!

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Just Call Fiat Helpline , They saying For Petrol Punto Sept Offer is " Insurance free + Free RSA + 30,000 Exchange Bonus".
    This Month They Reduced exchange Bonus By 10,000rs (August Offer = Insurance free + Free RSA + 40,000 Exchange Bonus)
    IMO , May Their Sales Up in August Month , Therefor They reduced Exchange Bonus !!
    Lets see whats happen:confused:
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  9. Amar, that's the case of petrol versions right? the bulk of the sales happen in the multijet fiats.
  10. If their sales are up,in order to keep it that way they should have kept the discounts still on...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.