1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2012) discussion

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Feb 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PuntoMJD

PuntoMJD Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Verna = 5000+ and Linea = 151
    I20 = 7000+ and Punto = 619
    :shocked

I am not against Verna or i20 but FIAT at least sell 4000 models per months :hit
  2. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    The sales figures are as follows :
    Fiat : 770 (July) 805 (June)
    HM+Mitsubishi : 486 (July) 273 (June)
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    The sales for Fiat mostly come from Metros and major cities but again with a tight competetion. Where as other top selling brands have good sales in towns and villages too.

I saw a half page ad of Toyota Liva TRD Sportivo. Was wondering what might be sportier and they have gone a bit ahead of Punto 90HP sport and have offered Side skirts, front bumper and rear bumper spoilers and a roof spoiler apart from the ugly decals. Just another attempt to copy Fiat's idea. Should wait and see the response it will get. If the same is done by a Swift or an I20, people would go gaga over it.

It sounds strange to me that the Fiat exclusive showroom at Hyderabad doesn't have a 90HP Sport for display atleast and forget about the TD. How would people visiting the showroom know if something like a 90HP Sport exists in Fiat stable. At least there should have been a poster of it in the showroom for people to notice.

They promised me a TD of T-jet+, not once but for 4 times. Everytime they come up with vague reasons like the vehicle is at an event and the best one was that they ran out of Petrol.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    This thread has become a most boring thread in TFI. To be honest, most of us know that Fiat may not have done great numbers every month. Still, we all register our same old comments (dissappointing numbers, Fiat will close down, why less than this car, etc, etc) every month in this thread. :D.

I think it would be better to keep this thread locked until Fiat manages to do numbers more than 2k. :)
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
    9 people like this.
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    You mean to say ... Locked forever?
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    :lol

That is in the hands of Fiat and Indian consumers.
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
    2 people like this.
  7. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    This calculation is correct. 125 X 06 metros = 750 Nos.
  8. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Out of the 619 puntos dispatched from the factory. One oceanic blue punto Emotion has landed today with my cousin.

So did my contribution. Another one might soon bite the dust and get the Fiat sedan.

May be a few passionate owners can contribute towards the sales by refering atlease one person to buy a Fiat in each month and we might a decent numbers rake up.
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
  9. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

This Month , One Punto 1.4 ( rarest of rare ) will added in Punto sales , By Us!!:mrgreen:
    1 person likes this.
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    2k per month Ramjn??,ok,Fiat is already doing that(in Italy),so the thread can be kept open!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.