1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2012) discussion

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Feb 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    In south India earlier TVS had the dealerships for Fiat. So TATA is far better than TVS and obviously people fell better about Fiat dealership.
  2. Credit also Goes to TFI.. :)

Day by Day in bangalore... i m seeing more of my bro`s zipping on road with FIAT Punto and Linea..
    Hope the Service should also go up in other part of india.
    Service in Bangalore is no doubt good.
    don`t know other states :(
  3. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

Hi
    I think for the increase in sales long waiting period of maruti swift (mostly for diesel ) and non availability of honda car like Jazz (petrol) also helped a lot . This help the people to go for other choices or it forces them to do a little research and find out there are car's like fiat and it is way mature in terms of riding, handling and features. This makes them to do a test drive and felt how it is different from the maruti/hyundai cars they owned. I don't include auto enthusiasts who always know the in and out of the vehicles and prefer their own loyal brands but this is applicable to person like me who knows there exist a machine called car other than computers, mobilephones ..., in the universe only before i intended to buy a new car/ first car
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
    3 people like this.
  4. nidhi

nidhi

New Delhi
    i am so happy to see the new sales figure:dance!!!!and my car was one of the 1600 Punto's that have been sold makes me happier!!!:dancing:dancing:dancing
  5. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    One of my friend still believes that all cars are manufactured under single roof called "car manufacturing plant" and given different names like maruti,honda. (God save him)

Issues with service is history now .
    Fiat service is par for the course. I think better than rest. except for being overcrowded with other Tata cars in same compound damaging the body and paint..hope they will resolve it ASAP.
  6. rajesh_kismeth

rajesh_kismeth Timido

Kottayam
    In the TVS era, every district in Kerala had Fiat dealership. In TATA-Fiat era, only less than half of the districts have dealerships. Kottayam&Idukki - Land of rubber, tea& spices plantation still not a fiat dealership&service center. Due to this, including myself changed minds to buying other cars (i bought Ford Figo Diesel).
  7. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

Sure that may lost some 100+ business and a number of new fiat enthusiasts. Similar is the case with malappuram. In my home town Tirur(land of gulf money) i yet to see a fiat punto / linea / palio. It is one of the rto office where highest number of new registrations take place in entire kerala.
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
  8. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    As far as I have noticed and info from on of the fiat sale executive ""gulf malayalees" rarely buys fiat product .most of them are allergic to fiat ,they consider it to be aged company . either they buy Nano only or go for other brands like toyota or hyundai.

Majority of Fiat clients are entrepreneurs, fiat only enthusiasts,bank employees,doctors and some NRI's not from middle east. Little bit share of freak enthusiast do come asking for palio but they return disappointed for finding present fiat little but under performer. most of the clients are very satisfied and give positive feedback,which makes us go on "
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  9. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    I am happy at the numbers for the time being. However, only from next month onward will we see the true picture.

Rituraj
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Tayota and Hyndai cars are very popular in gulf. Their tastes are Americanized. The cars that suits Americancan taste will be sell in Gulf. Bigger engine, space, functionality etc.
    They canphysiologicallyally accept small efficient engines. And the people when they come back to india go for the same brands here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.