1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2012) discussion

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Feb 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Though OT - check this - http://www.teamfiat.co.in/fiat-indi...their-indian-joint-venture-19.html#post104593
  2. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2012
  3. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    FIAL should advt. everyt stuff related to FIAT at forums/website.

Fiat Brand.jpg
  4. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    My car is due for the 4th service (paid ofcourse!!) and I will be in Bengaluru with the car end of this month... Sat - Do you think this mechanic will be able to handle what's required for a 4th service? I want to save myself as well as the TASS guys of taking my car to them for this :D
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I am not expecting a jump in sales for the next few months. It will grow slowly proportional to the increase in fiat networks. What I meant to say is that Fiat has strong presence in some parts of country. They are doing well in those parts. It need to concentrate on other parts especially small cities. Today while going to service station I found many Puntos and Lineas(infact more than verna and not even a single fiesta). If I am ignorant of the past few months sales I would think it is one of the hot selling cars.
  6. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

My wild idea is around 650 cars for May 2012.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    My guess is it should be in the range of 1000-1500. Too optimistic?:D

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2
  8. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    I am not surprised. The divorce is official so Fiat should publish it henceforth.
  9. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Anymore I don't think we will be knowing the numbers of Fiat vehicles every month. It could be very convenient for FIAT as there wont be any embarrassment to face month on month. We may even be forced to think that they are doing good numbers !!

Abdul
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.