1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2012) discussion

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Feb 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    The commission paid is more than the Tata's (Correct me if i am wrong)
    Then also Y Y Y the sale of the gem is not moving upwards, there is seriously something fishy going inside the showrooms, I just dont understand when a Lay man comes in the showroom and if the sales persons convince him for FIAT which proves his salesmanship. (A true salesman is a person who can sell you a peanut saying it has the taste of a Grapes)..But they will never do it as they know that only a person bitten by a FIAT bug will stick to FIAT.
    Come on FIAT wake up and do some advertisements in the local papers as the Festive season is coming, throw some added benefits or saying exchange your car other than FIAT for a Brand New FIAT Punto . LINEA , T-JET. and get the max value more than the market for your old cars.

OR ATLEAST HIRE SOME OF THE TFIians AND WE WILL MAKE THE IT HAPPEN.
    2 people like this.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Fiat cars are so precise in handling corners, but in marketing they are getting cornered , most probably by TATA. Why? I am not telling Fiat is great in marketing compared to VW, it doesn't have to since the cars will speak for them. But recently from Fiat side there has been lot of effort whose waves, if it reached the customers, without getting damped, would have done a better job. There is no logic on this earth that would support that a car with a wonderful engines and best pricing for value in this part of the planet, getting such a low sales. Don't think the corporate games will be that transparent. If fiat sales go down so that they come down for any compromise, for a new plan envisaged for a better sails, then along with that the many can loot all it's treasures. This has happened once and is going to happen if proper action is not taken. Fiat should stand up. realize the conspiracy and act wisely. We need wonderful engines in wonderful cars.
  3. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    I really don't see much optimism in how things are panning out. Even after the launch of the 2012 models, sales figures don't seem to pick up. I really shudder at the thought of what things are going to look like 3-4 months down the line.
  4. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Get ready for a peacefull sleep. The day is not too far. FIAT leadership in India is really working hard to achieve this. My best wishes are always with FIAT. ;)
    1 person likes this.
  5. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    After making some noise FIAT marketing is back to slumber!
    Question: When was the last time you saw an update on FIAT India Facebook page? When a free public marketing opportunity remains untapped, how can we expect them to spend money on effective marketing?
    1 person likes this.
  6. Punter's

Punter's

Nai Dilli
    Is it a wish or you have ground breaking news for all ? If it is a wish, I am with you but for later part. Please share the link or info.

Excellent.

This clearly shows that Fiat India is either not too concerned how the things are happening or helpless due to some pressure from somewhere. Either way it is not going to pull customers to Fiat / Tata showrooms for Fiat cars.
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
  8. kesav554

kesav554 Timido

Rajahmundry
    Unless FIAT makes niggle free cars and improve the service quality, I don't think we can expect the sales to increase. There are lot of TFI members who reported issues in their brand new 2012 punto/linea cars. If that is the case, how will someone recommend the car to his friend/neighbour.
  9. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Here we go again, 1...2...3.....:lol.
    1 person likes this.
  10. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    I would recommend this thread to be permanently closed. This discussion is irrelevant and inconsequential.
    4 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.