1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2012) discussion

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Feb 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Not a bad dream though??
    Put 2 ltr MJD-2 with Dualogic, better interior plastic, some suspension upgrade & Brembo brakes with Ex. price of 14 lacs.
    **** the dodge n bla bla, It will be a pretty much C-D segment car with readily available dynamics, value for money for Civic/Altis/Cruze & it will hit 0-100 in low 8's:). It will definitely sell. Why to install a plant here for Dualogic/2 Ltr MJD-2? Instead import them & charge 4 lacs additional:A.
    FIAT has always been either too encouraged (Palio GTX) or too discouraged (Linea MJD, such a good car & downgraded it as much as they could to an absolute B segment). They don't have a cool head on their shoulder.

No offense to Linea owner pls:mrgreen:. Pls don't jump on me:helmet.
    2 people like this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    I do. I do. Why do you think it as a 'B' Segment ENKI? It is still a C segment car. But, with 2ltr MJD and good interiors, it can well be placed in the D segment as well.
  3. sungoa2010

When Altis D4D wander happily with a C+ segment badge, and you think Linea a B segment? Injustice. Linea can easily dominate in C+ with a proper engine and a gear box.
  4. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Ohhhh... I know it is very well "C segment" Gran Turismo from tip to toe.
    But sometimes it's fun to poke Linea owners:ugeek:.
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

In the OT thread. Not here.
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  6. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Beware of what or where you poke ENKI :D
  7. kesav554

kesav554 Timido

Rightly said gurjinder. One of my colleges bought 2012 punto in March and he already started hating FIAT due to bad interior quality.He has a glove box fitting problem from day2 which is not rectified after 2 visits to the TASS in the 3 weeks of ownership.
    1 person likes this.
  8. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Interiors is a subjective thing... I have 2012 OB and i am gradually falling in love with interiors .....they are not that bad....every car has pros and cons no car in the market is perfect..........
  9. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

I like the interiors very ver much..its much more cleaner,simple & effective...quality of materials is also good...it does not look luxurious...but it does compliment the sporty look of the car...especially music system design in very good...
  10. vikastwister

vikastwister Novizio

I have stopped thinking that the sales will increase ever for Fiat in India. Does not matter if you have world class products with you. Either give the latest technology at country specific price range to keep exciting the customers or just be happy with the current sales numbers because you deserve it. With out latest technology in indian market you can not establish yourself as distinguish brand. The only problem with fiat is brand image. Once you are established as valued brand than you can sell any thing crap in india. Don't misunderstood me. I love my Punto MJD like any thing than any other car even my parents.
    I just hope that Fiat will be able to service my car for next 8 years or more. :). Car is already two years old and is a fantastic VFM.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.