1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2012) discussion

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Feb 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    To be precise, Fiat sold 15 times it's production in February. They manufactured a whopping 88 Punto's in February. As for Linea, 104 units were manufactured.
  2. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Any Evidence?
  3. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Hummm... No surprise for me. I can bet people from Kerala has the best IQ level among all Indians. Don't argue on this with me. I am sure like my elbow about this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
  4. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I dont know if its is flop but i had to wait for My OB Punto as it was out of stock in plant and so it is from new lot will get delivery on 16th March... dealer got the car on 10th March
  5. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Linea T-Jet
    Saw in magazine 1704 fiat sold in feb 2012 but last year its 1842 at same time :(
  6. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

I think we should start comparing at the market share of Feb last year and this year instead of number of units sold. If someone has any info about that can post it here.
  7. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

You nailed it on its head.
    I was struggling today at work when suddenly everybody found out that I purchased a Fiat Punto for 8 Lakhs and the usual questions like why didn't I buy a Swift or a Polo or a Sedan at that price (God knows what fully loaded Diesel sedan is available for 8 lakhs OTR). It was hard for me to stay polite and still justify my Fiat heart.
    Somebody even mentioned that i should have bought a nano or alto as the 1st car to practice just like you should try out other girls before getting married.
    It's tough to stay polite to the masses and still defend your Fiat.
  8. royj

royj Esperto

At these times I put up my "I love listening to idiots talk" face and keep quiet. Now many realize what I am thinking of them and leave me alone.
    1 person likes this.
  9. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

When they roar for swift i can understand (mass market car) but what make them go for polo. When am returning from Kazhakootam just now , i heared a sound of an old jeep behind my bike, but actually its a polo.
  10. You speak for me there. Even i haven't understood why people even think about polo.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.