1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2012) discussion

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Feb 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    Heard from SM at Aadya that FIAT will launch SUV soon..
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    These guys at Dealership still don't know to differentiate between Tata and FIAT. May be he is referring to the launch of new SUV from Tata. :D
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  3. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    SA also told me tdy..that there were 5 more Punto's booked in past 3 days by him...
  4. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    I have said this many times in the past. The sales figures you see are shipment's from company to dealer. Do we know how many cars Fiat manufactured in February? I have the figures and it will shock you. Fiat sold much more then 10 times it's production of Punto's in February. Imagine the stock Fiat is stuck with! And it's just the second month of 2012!

All this while other car maker's have people waiting for months to get a car. Even the talk about duty on diesel car's in the budget has not made people shift from waiting for in demand car's to one that's available off the shelf.

The 2012 Fiat range has, as usual, FLOPPED.
  5. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    Hmm..interesting..

But I for sure know..that this week there would be 12 fiat deliveries at Aadya,B;lore

9 - Punto (7 Oceanic blue)..one will be mine of course OB color..
    3 - Linea (TW & two whites)

I tried for getting a dynamic and delaer did not have stock and he said niether h can get it from factory in less than 10 days...

Donno its HIT or FLOP..ut looks like it is doing much better than earlier...
    2 people like this.
  6. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    I am dying to see Linea in Ocenic Blue colour either in Hyd/B'lore. Not seen a single one till today.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Fiat is bought for the Passion and not because it is a hit or flop. Unfortunately we have less passionate people in our country.
    2 people like this.
  8. during my drive from tiruvalla to kochi for taking delivery of my punto - took 1.5 hours for the drive, i saw atleast 15 puntos and a few lineas. on road, going in the opposite direction.

i really don't think the sales figures really represent the fiats on the road. take a state-wise statistic, and i think we'll all be surprised.
  9. marvin patrick gray

marvin patrick gray Amatore

Lucknow
    Wait a minute Amit. You are saying that Fiat sold much more then 10 times it's production of Punto's in Feb. We all know that it sold(actually shipped from company to dealers) 1340; so if this figure is 10 times of what is manufactured, are you saying that Fiat made just 130 odd Punto's in Feb 2012 ?

I think I am not understanding it coz of my poor IQ. Can you please e...l...a...b...o...r...a...t...e...
  10. maverick

maverick Amatore

Rahull, Kerala is a different story. You find lot of Fiats in and around Cochin, Thrissur and Trivandrum. I count atleast 4 - 6 Punto and a few Linea during my commute to office every day which is around 8kms.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.