1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2012) discussion

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Feb 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    4 people like this.
  2. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    That is awesome, from 500 in December to 2100 in January.
    However, I would think the discounts and the stock clearance for 2011 models could have helped.
    Anyway, good to see it improving.
  3. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Great.. punto sales has zomed like never before ! Thats a record ! what made the magic. the new higher ground clearence or discounts to finish existing inventory ?!
  4. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Good to see Punto sales climbing to what it was a year back. Hopefully the trend shall continue. There is a huge market for diesel cars and if marketed properly the Punto sales should increase
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Let us hope for the beginning of new era.
    Thanks ravi for the new thread.
  6. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Guys - don't read too much into this, this obviously will include the TD vehicles. I don't expect both the cars to set sales chart in fire for sometime now. It will be the same trend as last year.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  7. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    the awareness maybe ......
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    No teky. TD vehicles won't get invoiced to the dealer. It won't come into the sales number. But, these figures are the number of shipments from the factory to the dealers. It doesn't mean that 2101 customers really bought a Fiat in Jan'2012. We will have to wait for couple more months to see how it goes.
    1 person likes this.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Great Going Fiat-India, Keep on posting hording and advertisements on the local newspaper the sale will increase gradually more n more..
    People are being aware of the fact, to drive the car with its own engine rather than enjoying the engine in others car...
    Recently i read in the Times that the maruti has a drop of 15% sale,,
  10. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Are you sure, because dealer has to buy a car and it's not sent free of cost. Even the TD cars get sold after sometime.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.