1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2011) discussion - continued

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Sir ji, car is booked from Oberoi cars, Noida and will be registered in Ghaziabad. Hence 9.22L inculdes 1.5K as temp registretion too. And that too in UP only.

Car is on the way from Pune to Noida. Probably will reach on Sunday. We have clearly told that a Proper PDI and small road test will be carried by us prior to payment. In case, we find any issue, we'll cancel the booking and will get 100% refund.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Also, I've been in Oberoi cars Noida yesterday. There were 5-6 tata cars but only one Punto. That too was in very last corner. Which can't be seen from front , you need to walk down to that corner even to get a first sight on the car.

Thodi jageh hoti to pakka usko chhat ke peeche latka dete taki koi dekh na sake. These Tata Dealers should get 3-4 slaps in morning to make sure they work properly till morning.
    2 people like this.
  2. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Finally, one more Linea find her home. Delivered yesterda from Oberoi cars, Noida. We did a proper PDI , no major issue was found. No left\right pulling. Odo was carrying H21 kms. 21 is because Oberoi cars has stock yard in Greater Noida.
  3. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    ha ha ha..i just cannot stop laughing....:clap:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol
    1 person likes this.
  4. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Guys yesterday got a call from concorde. It was a call just to know the status of the car. The lady asked about the general condition of the car, how it is doing.... I reported some minor rattles and she asked me to get the car to showroom and fixed an appointment also.Today morning i got the call from the Mechanic also, to confirm the timings. I think Fiat is doing really great in service aspect. My cousins own a Fludic Verna and new Swift. But haven't seen anyone getting a call about the general condition of the car. Well done Fiat,Keep it up.:clap
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
  5. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    @gops I personally feel that rather than Fiat , Concorde is trying to make things better. It is also the individual responsibility of each service centre to satisfy their customer. I have heard good reviews about concorde here in Kerala also.
    1 person likes this.
  6. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    This is true of Concorde Diary circle. I don't know about their other centers as I haven't visited those. Concorde provides good service and ensures that the customer feels comfortable. We get a feeling that they care for our car. And if you have a good rapport with the SA too, that will improve the ownership experience by a great deal.
    Maybe that TATA wants to correct the market perception that they are responsible for the failure of TATA-FIAT JV. More than 90% of the FIAT customers have only negative feedback about TATA ASS.
  7. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Concorde is company owned showroom. That may also be a reason.
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
  8. somu_200

somu_200

Hyderabad
    Tata Motors : Media : Press Releases

Passenger Vehicles
    The passenger vehicles business reported a total sale and distribution offtake of 29,417 nos. (28,916 Tata + 501 Fiat) in the domestic market in December 2011, higher by 47% compared to 19,973 nos. (19,699 Tata + 274 Fiat) in December last year.

December sales are 501.........
  9. Just 501 after offering such discount and advt. I think fiat pushed inventory before sept 2011 to dealers.
  10. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Don't worry guys.. from next month we will see better sales figure because Fiat is clearing up its old stocks before the launch of Updated Linea and Grande Punto. that's the reason Fiat sales are low.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.