1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2011) discussion - continued

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

I use to see lot of Puntos and Lineas on road now a days. They are selling good numbers in Metros. To increase these number to much higher level, Fiat needs to sell products in small cities and towns.

Maruti is having reachabilty even to villages. 65-70% indians live in small cities, towns and rural areas thats why Maruti is selling like this. Its time to expand Tata-Fiat nerwork to small cities and towns.
  2. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    100% agreeing with the statement. To increase volume they should reach to small towns.
  3. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    I agree, and I am glad that I belong to the 'enlightened' minority ::D
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Even i agree with Sungoa2010, i will rather not buy any brand before studying the factor, Am also very happy that i have made the right choice and make the neighbours jealous when i go on blashing about my Punto in front of their Dzire and Vista, My last sentence to end the conversation with them is
    "just open the Hood and she whose Heart is in your Car..))"
  5. A year back when i bought my car, i used to get why FIAT question a lot. it's reduced these days i think the perception is changing slowly. I also see a whole lot more Linea's and Punto's here in Hyderabad.When i got my car we had only 1 other Linea in office parking lot today there are 4 lineas and about 8-10 Punto's.
  6. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Yes Atul,
    Mine was 1st Linea in office. I have really changed decision of my collegue and now there are total 03 lineas and 02 puntos.
    Also around 01 year back i used to see hardly 01-02 palio+ 01 punto/linea per day, since last 3-4 months i am seeing 01/02 palios, 01/02 lineas and 02/03 puntos per approx. 100 cars.
    by the way how was your goa trip. Any photosession?
  7. We'll the trip was good .. not much of photosession as it's my home state not gone there as a tourist :mrgreen:
    Covered around 5K kms in 45 days . My ODO reads 12000+ kms and FE has gone up by 2kmpl.
  8. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    By the way and the direction this thread is heading for,it looks as if we are consoling,cajoling and comforting ourselves for having bought a FIAT car!! ::O ::D ::V
  9. atulmt

atulmt

Noida
    Can anybody tell what is the official sales figure for Jan??
  10. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    its on the 1st page!
    ~950Linea
    ~1200Punto
    ~25Palio
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.