1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat India - Sales (2011) discussion - continued

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    honda dealers in Delhi NCR has stopped taking booking for jazz as of date,reason being floods in Thailand.these days i see lot many punto's in delhi and gurgaon.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    One this is for sure.. Many people do not know that there is one addtional car to consider or compare in the hatchback and sedan segment. Take any reviews which compare the cars, it does not take into consideration either Linea / Punto. Atleast FIAT can pay something to these folks who does the comparision so that people will be aware that that one more car is there as well!!
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  3. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

yaa , it's very true...no auto magzine , reviewers not comparing fiat cars...what they reason they write below is fiat ass is bad + poor resale....
    If fiat ass is bad then , whats about skoda , volkswagen ? Are they have good ass???? Defently Nooo ( even maruti also not good some times....but honda is good)
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2011
  4. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    I do not agree with Honda service. Ya they are good. They ensure that their parts are not available in after market. Keep a schedule of parts that needs to be replaced at specific intervals after 25K distance is done etc., Ask any CITY owner who has driven for more than 30K kms and you will know the cost of CITY upkeeping..
    1 person likes this.
  5. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    The Best way to ensure to get noticed is to sell 5000 cars.

With 600 - 1000 cars sold, who will notice Fiat & Why?
  6. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Guys , Yesterday had been to Prerna Motors to book a 90Hp for my friend. Booked BNW November manufactured 90 hp Punto. Got(Insurance+10,000 cash discount+RSA+Corporate discount) as cash discount and mud flaps, foot mats and Reverse parking sensors free.(had to push very hard). SA says there are no face lifted models next year and there is gona be a price hike of 50 k fro Diesel Punto. I think its just a marketing gimmick.Anyways I made my friend to buy punto who had almost decided to buy ford fiesta classic.very soon he will be joining Team Fiat.
  7. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

We visiting fiat showroon just 1 month ago , they prices for punto 1.4 E+ 6,70,000 -60,000( discount) - 15,000( exchange bonus for our maruti zen) = 5,95,000 rs for punto 1.4 but we want new model....so we are waiting for that...lets see whats happen on 3 jan !!!

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

{ and they giving 1,10,000 for our maruti zen vxi (7year old now , but still top notch....just completed 26000 kms) but my dad want more for maruti}
  8. vinz

vinz

IXE
    Well until FIAT India decides to come out of its own sales and service in India we wont see a 5 figure sale per month like other manufactures are doing it so easily .Wen i bought my car TATA sales wer not bothered at all they dint even do follow ups and i used to get calls from other manufacturers regularly so i went to other TATA dealer in other city to buy the car
    Since they i see still TATA are not bothered about fiat sales u can see its self how much tata sells its sub standard cars

I have been writing to Fiat to do something about it but it think they have not learnt a lesson they sould learn from Hyundai by giving two different sales and service for every city.
  9. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Only way the company can save its face, is selecting top 20 cities, opening up company showrooms and service centers (not dealers), ensure full customer satisfactions from this 20 outlets, set example of customer services, ensure there is no cheap tactics and cross cuttings. This would be a good investment in building up long term images.

Build up the brand value and perception by delivery of controlled, issue free experinces to customer by setting up global standards. Since it would be from single organization, ensure perfect training programs in both sales and services. Take extra steps in satisfying existing customers. Take few blue pills, like offering very attractive exchange offer or upgrade offers to FIAT owners. For example, upgrade from 2yr Linea to New Linea at 1L more, or 2yr old Linea to Linea Tjet of Linea MJD at 1L + cost difference in model. This will ensure not only production continuity and rise in sale but will also increase the buyer seeing a better resale value. Sell of this vehicles in seconds market at very market competitive price, which will ensure the second hand buyers buy it from company and a low price, this will ensure buyer confidence in seconds market. In 3yrs or time this will build of the life support system for fiat cars. Taking up this kind of workout might eat up there advertising budget, but then instead of giving money to media guys, its good to give it to customers, who will work as better word of mouth publicity as current media publicity is doing no good.

Fiat has to think out of box, if it keeps following what other companies have already done, then for sure it cannot penetrate the market.
    1 person likes this.
  10. vinz

vinz

IXE
    Well If u see the news or any page on net u will never find Fiat sales mentioned at all . All other company vehicles are mentioned. Even Tata sales are shown.

When i Purchased the vehicle ppl wer shocked that i bought Fiat as wen i tell Punto ppl dont no anyrhin about it later some of my friends after looking at my car have purchased a lot i can see many on road only after i purchased it.

Fiat need a separate sales and service center even two different dealers so that there is competition and better service like Hyundai has.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.